“Relaxing place to dine on the water!”
Review of Caribbean Jack's

Caribbean Jack's
Ranked #16 of 412 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local Restaurant located in marina with beautiful views of the Halifax River. Serving the freshest seafood and products available. Good selection of local Florida spirits and beers. Live bands nightly on our huge deck.
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We go here every time we visit Daytona. The staff is always friendly and the food is always good. If you have children, the kids meals are very good too per my children. you can relax looking at the views of the water or admiring to large boats that are docked. The prices are god for a seafood type of restaurant and they also have nightly entertainment. This resturant is worth the trip!

2  Thank Scamp2011
Write a ReviewReviews (1,830)

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I decided last Saturday morning to stop by Caribbean jacks for lunch after a round of golf. We were a group of 3 and were looking for a relaxing time after being in the sun all morning. Unfortunately we sat at the bar with a overwhelmed bartender! She was an older lady named sandra , I believe. The bar wasn't busy but I feel if my friends and I were regulars we would have been treated with more attentiveness by her! The food was excellent and came quick. We even had a male manager come over and greet us with great hospitality! Asking us how everything is and even asked about our golf game. I wish We knew her schedule so I could avoid bringing friends or family when that bartender is working! I'll be back one rude employee won't ruin the great food and atmosphere! Thanks.
Phil Welch

Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were there visiting our son at Embry riddle and what a good choice this place was. we were gretted by a manager named Bob. We think his last name was Schauder if that helps. He runs the place and was so friendly and attentive to us and everyone in the restaurant. We had the grouper, Seafood Bowl, and the Shrimp Scampi. All were excellent, tasty and very filling. we tried the Shark Attack and Jacks A__. Very good mixed drinks that complemented the food. Lots of fun with entertainment from a college there. They were really good. we sat around after and really enjoyed it. we come to visit often and definitely will be back to see Bob, the manager and his great place.
Keep up the good work Bob. we had a great time and awesome experience. They need to clone you in other restaurants to see how its done.
Bill and Nancy Yarlug

3  Thank Bill Y
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had the jerk chicken and it was fabulous! My huband had the new york strip and it was very tender and cooked great. Very kid friendly with light up cups and swinging booths outside on in the patio area. I would definitely visit this place again although the service was a little slow...but I'm thinking that's the norm in Daytona. The food was hot and delish and my 4 year old loved it.

1  Thank ALooper
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Went there for lunch during the week. We ate on the deck which had a nice view. Didn't really pay much attention to the inside, but it looked appealing and clean when we walked through. Large menu selections, food and service was good. We ended up sitting there enjoying each other's company for over an hour after we paid the tab, and were never approached or "eyed" by the wait staff to leave (of course, it was later in the afternoon and they were not busy. Casual atomosphere and nice view. Would like to go back for dinner when the band is playing.