Studio 1 Motel
$169
$152
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
$113
$103
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$93
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$120
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull kitchenpublic beach accessacross the streetspacious kitchenrooms were super cleanchain hotelsnice view of the oceancheck in was quick and easyalarm clockfree wifimicrowave and fridgeprivate balconya great staypots and pansatlantic avehome away from homewould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our needs. The room was very clean. View of the beach was pretty. Staying at small privately owned hotels can be sketchy -- this was quite nice. The beds were very comfortable, with great pillows. WiFi signal was strong. The shower was wonderful, with great water pressure. The owner was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel, and will return here on my next trip.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel .I was there this past weekend 8/10/2013 room# 26 and I was not disappointed clean room and I had a little problem at check in and the clerk handled it right away with no problems Great for Couples get the kitchenette and fix her breakfast in bed..great for Families too, once again very very CLEAN.

2  Thank flacowgirl30
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This little motel is hard to beat. Cleanliness above and beyond and wood floors so it is easy to keep that way even after coming back from the beach. This location is great with a view of the beach and the sunrise from your room or even your bed. The 7-11 next door will take care of any food needs you have and the rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, and dishes for you to use. If you so choose they also have a grill and picnic area out back. We actually used the washer and dryer available this time to get our beach clothes clean before packing to leave. There is no pool or ice machine but a conv. store and a beach seem to make that a non issue. Love this place and will return anytime we are here. The strip in Daytona is run down a little but the downtown boardwalk area has a lot to offer and although it is a long beach walk....walk don't drive!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family and I live just under two hours from Daytona Beach, and we decided to take a little weekend mini-vacation to the beach and visit the Museum of Arts and Sciences which is minutes away from the motel. I chose the Studio 1 because I noticed they had received the White Glove cleanliness award recently, and the rates seemed a good value for the area. I did know before my arrival that the motel is situated across the street from the beach, so I was pleasantly surprised with the great ocean view from our second floor room. I also was very pleased with the private balcony to the rear of our room right off the fully equipped kitchen.
The not so great things: White Glove Award my butt! There were many hairs on the bathroom floor and sand on the bedsheets. I noticed this before we visited the beach. This tells me the sheets were not changed on the bed, unless of course the sand came from the bedspread, which experienced travelers know are hardly ever washed anywhere. Since it was after 9pm when I noticed this, I was unable to get new linens since the motel office closes by then.
Also, while there are some bars within walking distance, and a 7-11 next door, the only family restaurant I could find was an IHOP about 3 miles away. I realize Daytona has a reputation for being a little seedy, and has weathered some storms recently; but I was surprised at the number of vacant buildings on the strip. And, while I was out on the front balcony of the motel, I witnessed a man picking up a prostitute across the street in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn.
So, I guess I would pick a better area next time to bring the family to the beach, but I did like the layout of the room, the view of the ocean, the convenient location near the Museum (and the Krispy Kreme). It was a good room rate for being so close to the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor so you get a good ocean view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank autumn_everlasting
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

we stayed in a room upstairs with kitchen and were able to cook whatever we wanted, there's everything u need. the rooms are great and very clean, thanks to the owner for a non-carpet-floor!!!
the ac is really silent. the location is perfect, just cross the street and you're on the beach. there is 7/11 next to it. perfect for calm relaxed vacations.
we never got a cheaper and better room on our hole trip. and even when tripadvisor says they dont have free rooms, its worth to make a call and ask.