August Seven Inn Luxury Bed and Breakfast
$107
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$122
$103
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$120
Travelocity
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Hotels.com
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Agoda.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2007

My husband and I were looking for a nice relaxing getaway before we have our first child. The August Seven Inn was perfect. The rooms were beautifully decorated with all the amenities you would expect at a five star hotel and more. Joe and Peter were amazing hosts and helped make our stay even more memorable. The Inn was steps away from the beach and the historic shops and sites of Daytona Beach. This is the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in.
Thank you so much Joe and Peter, you will definitely see us again soon.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2007

We arrived, not really knowing what Daytona's Hotels had to offer. When we arrived the staff greeted us at the door, assisted us to our rooms (which were beautiful), and then we came to the sitting room and enjoyed some coffee with the owners. They were just wonderful. It is very rare that you find this type of customer service. They showed us to their little workout room that had massage chairs, which I stayed in most of the weekend and a tread mill that I should have been on all weekend. The breakfast on Sunday morning was superb. In the rooms we had this sound machine to lull us to sleep at night. It was just a wonderful experience and I look forward to going back again soon. Thank you Joe and Peter for showing us such a wonderful time. I highly suggest this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2007

Everything about the August Seven Inn was perfect, especially Peter's gourmet breakfasts and an assortment of complimentary refreshments. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully decorated. We loved the massage chairs and treadmill in the sunroom. This inn is just a few blocks from the beach. We were there in April and found the inn to be wonderfully quiet-- just the right distance away from the spring break crowds. We would definitely book this B&B again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2007

I work in the television industry, which is a constant source of stress and aggravation. I also purchased a home a year ago and have been working on remodeling it ever since. I needed a well deserved break and decided on the “August 7 Inn”. I’ve never been to a B&B so I wasn’t too sure on what to expect. What a pleasant surprise! This place is beautiful and peaceful, just what I needed. The owners were very attentive to my needs and thought of everything before I even knew I needed it. The house is a historic landmark and has been updated with all the modern conveniences. It’s only a short walk from the beach in the east and a short walk over a bridge to the shopping area with clubs and restaurants to the west.

If your looking for a place to get away and relax, the “August 7 Inn” is the place for you!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sarek407
Reviewed April 8, 2007

I completely agree with the previous review that this is how a Bed and Breakfast should be. It is evident from the moment you step in the door that Joe and Peter have considered every detail and put a tremendous amount of time and love into the August Seven Inn. If you come to Daytona Beach, this is the only place to stay. The rooms are beautifully decorated while maintaining that "homey" feel. Peter's breakfasts are absolutely amazing - better than many "gourmet" breakfasts we have had at expensive restaurants. There are so many personal touches from the nightly chocolates on your pillow to the bath salts for your tub. But what makes the August Seven Inn so special is that Joe and Peter obviously love what they do. They are gracious hosts who do whatever they can to make your experience a memorable one.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple