August Seven Inn Luxury Bed and Breakfast
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
$71
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$107
$133
$119
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$122
$103
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$86
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Hotels.com
$117
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

What a find! This beautiful Bed and Breakfast was wonderful on all levels. Joe, the Inn Keeper, and Phil were terrific. Besides being the ultimate hosts, who thought of your every need and provided fantastic homemade breakfasts and snacks, they also had massage chairs, wine and tasteful rooms. Even the snacks provided in each room were great.
The proximity to the beach was great too. I would suggest the August Seven Day Inn to anyone stopping in Daytona.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is a lovely place. The service is fantastic and the Rooms are great. The Amenities are wonderful as well Joe & Phil are so personable And so friendly. We'll be back as soon as we can. Wine on the front porch is lovely. We had such a nice time chit chatting with our new acquaintances and the proprietors. This is a lovely place I can't wait to return to.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Many thanks to Joe, the Inn Keeper, for welcoming me into his home! It was a charming place, and while "The 623" was the only room with no whirlpool tub (shower only) since it was only two nights, it turned out to be just fine for an "escape from reality!" Cozy room, not a lot of storage space, but clean, well maintained and comfortable! From the moment I arrived, I felt welcomed! Joe took my cell number, and provided his (texting was great when I needed an iron/ironing board) and was available to accomodate any requests I had. A tour of the home was provided upon arrival, and then he left your on your own with the freedom to come and go as you please.

Honor boxes for massage chairs and beverages (non-alcoholic); fridge for guest use; hot tea selection available 24x7; computer in the common area; free WiFi throughout (great signal!); snack basket in guest rooms; evening snacks in the common area; and while breakfast was served from 9-10am, he offered to leave food for me since I had to check out by 7:30am (I declined, as it wasn't necessary!)

I will definitely recommend the Inn to others in the area and will return in the future! Best of luck to you Joe, and I'll see you again soon!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank gstrati
Reviewed August 4, 2012

29-31 July 2012:
George & Marcia
Titusville, FL
I found the August Seven Inn, and after checking the rooms elected to reserve “ the 819 “. As guests will learn, each room number is of special significance to the Inn and Joe the Innkeeper. The room was very comfortable – ample clothes drawer space (TV armoire and 2 night stands), hanging closet, full bathroom with shower and relaxing spa tub. The room has central AC as well as a ceiling fan. It was so relaxing to fall asleep to the Homedics SoundSpa. A continental breakfast daily in the dining room or take it outside to the wrap-around porch. Coffee, tea, juices, granola, cereal, homemade pancakes, waffles, breads for toast with specialty jams and butter, fresh fruits, hard boiled eggs, bacon and several varieties of Joe’s homemade pastries. In the evening, Joe has small snacks available on the foyer bar. Off the dining room, a small guest kitchen is “all hours”. There’s an ice maker, refrigerator (restaurant doggie bags), microwave, and an ‘honor’ refrigerator with water and soda. For something special, try to persuade Joe to fix you his special strawberry shortcake…to die for! Free popcorn and movies are available, as are numerous books in the parlor for reading. The parlor is where we twisted Joe’s and Phil’s arm to enjoy Amaretto DiSarono on the rocks coupled with lively evening conversation. The Inn’s convenient to everything Daytona Beach and Daytona Beach Shores and 4 streets East (~ 2,000ft) you are at the ocean. Numerous restaurants are in the area and Joe can get you window seating at the Chart House if you desire. Our anniversary is what we wanted it to be – a relaxing getaway just to ourselves, walking on the pier and along the boardwalk, and letting the world go by. When we arrived home in the evening we were wondering if Joe would consider delivering his strawberry shortcake!

Room Tip: Visit the August Seven Inn site and checkout the rooms online...that is how we made our choice...all are comfortable and beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank george s
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This B&B was the perfect birthday get away for my husband and I. This was our first time staying at a B&B and since we are such private people we were a little worried about staying somewhere that is so intimate with strangers. We encountered no problems with that at all. We had all the privacy that we needed.

Upon Arrival we were able to enjoy the outside beauty of the house with its gorgeous wrap around porch and the parking was easy. We were welcomed in by the owner Joe. We got a tour of the house and amenities that were available. The inside of the house was amazing with natural wood floors and the decor to match. We stayed in room 919 which is one of the queen rooms. The bed was super comfortable and I really enjoyed having our own private bath. The room (and entire house) was super clean, this had to be one of the cleanest places that I have ever stayed at and that's saying a lot since I travel several times a year. We were in walking distance to the beach and my hubby and I made use of the beautiful weather and enjoyed the stroll.

I have noticed that some people complained about the breakfast, those people are just being nit-picky and should have read the website in more detail. The web site specifically says "extended continental" breakfast. We ate breakfast every morning there and rather enjoyed the variety of goodies Joe provided. Not to mention the fact that Joe still went out of his way to put out all the items for breakfast even though one morning my husband and I were the only guests at the Inn. I enjoyed the homemade french toast and my hubby loved the toaster waffles! There was also fresh fruit (delicious!) and a few varieties of homemade breads.

It is obvious that Joe cares about this Inn and his guests. The customer service showed to us was above and beyond what one could expect. I honestly felt like a guest and a friend rather than a customer. That is how you get repeat business!! Thanks again Joe...we will be back!

The Langfords :)