“Great Place - Will Return Next Year, if not before!”
Review of Nautilus Inn

Nautilus Inn
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Place - Will Return Next Year, if not before!”
Reviewed August 17, 2009

The Nautilus is fantastic! The entire staff was very friendly, especially Rick, at the front desk! This place is extremely clean. We stayed in an oceanfront room that had two double beds, a sofabed and a kitchen with a full size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and sink. Our room was so spacious that the rest of our group (about 30 of them) ate dinner in our room one night. The free breakfast every morning was great and the happy hour in the afternoons was alot of fun! The grounds are kept immaculate. The pool is very nice and the beach is gorgeous! I can't really even think of anything negative to say about this place. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
New York City
Reviewed August 17, 2009

This is my first time in Daytona beach, I was first attracted by the price and also some reviews I saw on Trip Advisor although I was expecting much but to my surprise it was much better than my wife and I anticipated. The kids had a great time with the Sand buckets they were given upon arrival by a really friendly Front Desk attendant. The continental breakfast was great and so was the Happy hour. I wish I had booked it for longer than two days which I am planning for next time. Great Location close to everything and most of all great for the money Keep it up.

tampa
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My sister and I decided to do a family weeked with our teenage grandchildren. One 13 and one 18, what a great weekend. My family requested the deluxe ocean front and an ocean front for my sister, the staff was so helpful, they arranged for us to be beside each other on the 4th floor. The Hotel was spotless and the freindliness of all who work there was fantastic. We live in Tampa, love the beach and now have found a new home on the Atlantic. Can't say enough about this place and how clean it is. I would like to extend a "Thank you" to the staff for making our weekend so nice.

sagianw
Reviewed June 11, 2009

I didnt know where I was going when I picked Nautils Inn. But i just booked and said what the heck. When I got there, it was amazing. The staff was so nice. The rooms were clean, the hotel was clean. I loved it!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank gina09
toroto
Reviewed March 30, 2009

It is a amazing hotel, we've been there 4 years in a row. The staff are nice, kinda and loving, there is always something to do. The pool is nice, and you have fast and quick access to the BEACH! I am a kid and i g wiht my family every year, and i really enjoy it alot!

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank sweetsour100
Reviewed January 23, 2009

This place is GREAT! So many of the hotels/motels on the strip are just unacceptable. I left one of those and luckily came upon this hotel. The girl Heather at the front desk is friendly and helpful. The staff goes out of their way to make your stay pleasant. I will be back. I highly recommend this place. Very clean and directly on the beach. I am fussy. This place is nice.

• Liked — Clean and well maintained
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed July 8, 2007

High Praise for the Nautilus! My family has been using this hotel for the past 10 years. On the first visit (with extended family) we were staying somewhere else...and were not happy. We moved to the Nautilus and have made it our annual stop!

Rooms: very clean and recently updated. NIce size, all come with some size kitchen. Every room has either an ocean front or side view. And the Side views are all just as nice. (only con is they do not have suites)
Pool: maintained well. Has 1 pool and 1 hottub. nice pool deck.
They provide a continental breakfast and also have a 5o'clock happy hour. This hotel is mainly used by Canadian Tour Groups. This is one of the attractions for our family. Their are many families but also quite a few seniors. I have 3 kids under 10. The room is just the right size and they love the pool. We make this our annual stop after Disney each year. Its a nice quite place to really relax befor the vacation is over.
The staff is very friendly and alway egar to help. Even if you are staying some where else....stop by there and take a peek for your next trip!

• Liked — The service and the great rooms
  • Disliked — With a growing family, I wish they had suites available. Soon we will have to purchase 2 rooms!
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank natjaceli
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Bahama House
Bahama House
#5 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Sun Viking Lodge
Sun Viking Lodge
#6 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
#3 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores

Been to Nautilus Inn? Share your experiences!