Nautilus Inn
$123
$117
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$149
Hampton.com
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$137
$120
$124
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
Travelocity
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$142
$109
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$142
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
All reviewsfree happy hourfull size stovebreakfast and happy hourcomplimentary cocktail hourocean frontfree breakfastpool and hot tubdaily activitiespool areaeach morninghome away from homegreat place to stayyogurtrooms were very cleanbeach accessnice pooloceanfront room
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

We come to Florida every year. We bring our daughters who are 21,and 23. This year they brought their boyfriends. They had never flown nor had the Daytona experience. It was awesome. Chad and the other staff members were great. Rooms are excellent. We stayed the week before Christmas , so no crowds. It is clean and most of all safe. The kids even played bingo with the "older" crowd. The had a blast and so did the regulars. At breakfast the "older" crowd asked about the kids and said how much everyone enjoyed their company. We were very proud of our kids. We will be back again. My youngest daughter is so picky where we stay, she said that this was her favorite hotel. We are already making plans for next year. Don't miss happy hour. She makes some excellent cocktails. Thanks again. See ya next year.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Sharonwall6136
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My fiance and I visited in Mid-October, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and accomodating! Our room was spotless, and the pool area was well landscaped and maintained. We enjoyed the complimentary cocktail hour, and the staff was more than helpful when we inquired about things to do in the area. Breakfast is just ok, but that would be my only criticism. The majority of visitors are typically an older crowd, but we found them to be friendly, fun, and very pleasant! I would highly suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TMGL
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've been coming to the Nautilus Inn in Daytona Beach every year for about 10 years (some times I even make it twice) and when we arrive we're greated with Welcome Home!...and they really mean it. You couldn't ask for better people to make your vacation special.
Every room has a kitchen (which is brand new and spotless) so if you don't feel like eating out you don't have to. The renos to the pool deck make you feel like you are in an Island resort somewhere south. It's a very clean and well maintained hotel and run by some great people.
I would recommend it in a heart beat, and I do often.

Room Tip: Every room has an ocean view. On the lower floors the view isn't as good but still a view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Nautilus for the first time the first week of October. It was very clean and the atmosphere was very laid-back. The hotel is apparently owned by a Canadian tour company, so they have tour groups there all the time. Because of that, it was hard to tell whether the scheduled activities were for the tour group or for ALL people staying there. The continental breakfast was pretty lame, and everything was set up to keep diners from stealing food - the jelly was in a dish instead of individual packets, the oatmeal was in a pitcher instead of packets, and the danish rolls were cut up into one inch squares. The landscaping around the pool area was nice as was the pool deck itself. Overall a very pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IndianaEmptynesters
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have been coming to the Nautilus Inn for 15 years. The Nautilus Inn is by far one of the most nicest places I have ever been to the staff know me by name when I walk in the door and greet me and my wife like family. The other guests are mostly from Canada and that's one of the reasons we keep coming back they are respectable people and I know we will have a good time with them rick thanks for everything you have done for Christy and I see you Christmas eve.

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple