“Nice hotel good price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 104 Hotels in Daytona Beach
The Villages, Florida
“Nice hotel good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

the rooms were clean, staff is responsive and the location is easy in and easy out.We look forward to our next stay at the Homewood Suites. managers and staff at this property seem committed to their guests having an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank doronbron

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Managers are very polite & accommodating the rooms clean & what you'd expect from a Hilton property.
I've unfortunately gravitated away from my Hilton diamond status because I've recently been traveling w/ my dog & quite honestly the $50 pet fee is a waste of money especially if I'm only staying 1 night, the LaQuinta Inn down the road has no fee & honestly it's very nice at 1/2 the rate.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank ThisGuy20
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

As a Hilton HHonors Diamond member for several years, I have stayed in numerous Hilton properties. The Homewood Suites in Daytona Beach is our favorite property to visit. Kyra Woodward, the GM, is the hardest working, most conscientous innkeeper that we have had the good fortune to become acquainted. Her staff shares her enthusiasm for taking care of their guests. Every aspect of our stays have exceeded our expectations and every encounter with the staff has been pleasant. We look forward to racing in Daytona and staying at the Homewood Suites.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Central, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The managers and staff at this property seem committed to their guests having an enjoyable stay. The place is clean, staff is responsive (my hair dryer was shot and they replaced within five minutes) the meals included in the price meet expectations, and the location is easy in and easy out. If I get back this way again, I will be back!

Room Tip: It's a long walk to the back portion of this property so ask for something closer to the lobby e...
Hudson, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Homewood suites in Daytona Florida is fantastic! Breakfast and dinner are includes with your stay. The rooms that I've stayed in are always cleans and fully stocked with the appropriate items. If you don't want to eat in the dining hall, or go out, you can prepare your own meals in the full kithen provided in every room. (Great for families on a budget) Whwther your going to the beach or the races, it's just a short trip to either. The staff is always accomidating and try to make your stay relaxful and problem free.

South Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had a (2) night stay at the Homewood Suites in mid January 2013. The hotel is convieniently situated off I-95 accross from the speedway and airport. When I arrived on a Sunday night, the front desk clerk was very nice, acknowledged my Hilton Honor member status and gave me a room on the first floor.

The room was very clean, had a refrigerator, sink, small kitchen, etc. After getting settled into the room, I began hearing a humming noise I determined to be the elevator. (It was next to my room.) The front desk clerk did call my room to make sure I was satisfied and I replied, "Yes." I was pretty tired and did not want to change rooms. The bed was very comfortable and I seldom heard the elevator during the night. While this could be annoying to some, I sleep hard and didn't pay much attention.

The bathrooms are clean and the shower was refreshing. I ate breakfast two straight days. The area was very clean and had a good variety of hot and cold foods. The breakfast at Homewood Suites is much better than at the Hampton Inn's. The food is fresher. At night I ate dinner one night at the hotel which served wings, soup, and salad. They also had beer and wine available. This added amenity is popular with me so I can aviod going out for dinner and breakfast.

Overall, this is a newer hotel and in a very convienient location. I would stay here again should I have to travel to this area of Florida.

1 Thank ericm315
KyWoodward, General Manager at Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip to Daytona Beach. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance.
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and i moved to Daytona beach right before christmas, we needed a hotel at the last minute and pet friendly. We now have been there for over a month waiting to close on a home and they have been more then accommodating, fitting us in during busy race weekends. I truley feel like a family member there. My puppy has grown up so quick there that he is now nicknamed their little mascot. I will be sad to leave my homewood suites family but i will back to visit them often.

The food is great( thanks to bernie, angel and shelia) they spoil us and the rooms are like home

IT'S A MUST to stay at this hotel!!!! :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business