You never know when you are going to have an unexpected surprise and the Residence Inn on the Speedway in Daytona – was our unexpected surprise. Why you ask? What could be different about this Residence Inn?
People, comfort and appearance. Bill gave us so much service, was happy and just knew how to make a guest feel welcome. He went above and beyond the call of duty wanted to carry on a conversation took interest in his guests. He switched us to two queen beds, gave complimentary waters, local tips and made sure my son knew about breakfast and conversed with him. You know the old saying – happy wife, happy life. Bill knew to treat my son special and he would make mom happy, then husband is happy and the family has a great time!
Something I suggested that the clerk at the Bohemian Hotel in Celebration needed a lesson on. Bill and the team from Daytona Residence Inn should give some lessons to other Marriott Staff members. The other clerks we encountered were friendly but we only spoke in quick passing.
The room was checked before we entered – it was clean! This hotel was clean and staff was in the business of hospitality and really got it. Kudos to all of you.
The breakfast was standard fare and satisfying enough remember it was included in price of room.
Location was perfect for our needs while there for basketball tournament and we were in for only one night. Remember I said one night and we were treated like gold. We used a reward certificate for this night so I didn’t pay for the night and still was treated like gold. That’s why I stay committed to Marriott because when I run into people like Bill they make me want to come back. Check out my other reviews and you will know that I am fair and well-traveled to know what feels good, looks good and is good.
I would stay again just because and maybe next time try to squeeze in a tour of speedway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach is Marriott's extended-stay hotel that helps you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. We are footsteps away from Daytona International Speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Our homelike surroundings invite you to relax and our community atmosphere will make you feel welcome. We are located near Embry Riddle University, Bethune Cookman University, Daytona State College, Halifax Hospital, Florida Hospital Daytona Beach International Airport and NASCAR. The "World's Most Famous Beach," Daytona Beach, is only a short drive from our hotel. While staying at this Daytona Beach Florida hotel, you can enjoy all of our special events: Rolex 24, 24 hours of Daytona, Grand AM (racing at its finest), Speedweek, The Bud Shootout, Bikeweek, Spring Break, Biketoberfest, and the Turkey Rod Run. Daytona Beach is the epicenter between St. Augustine's historical sites, Orlando's theme parks, and Kennedy Space Center, home of NASA. We are also a pet-friendly hotel, so you can bring the whole family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach
- Marriott Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Residence Inn
- Daytona Beach Marriott