Wyndham Ocean Walk
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
$137
$119
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$108
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$103
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$146
$99
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
2,328 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
Reviewed February 15, 2007

I must preface this review by indicating that I haven't even arrived at the resort yet. I booked a seven night stay on the Internet about a week ago. Relatively simple. I have since discovered that I will be arriving a day early. I attempted to book an extra night on the Internet. Since the time I needed required I book at least two nights, I couldn't complete the reservation. I called the resort. The automated answering machine transfered me all over the country to various booking agents all of whom told me I had to contact the resort directly to get the additional night on the existing booking. I have since called the resort directly Every Day for the last six days. Six Days!!! I've called in the morning, afternoon and evening. 7:15am, 11:00am, 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 11:00pm and even 1:00am. Each time I'm told the front desk is busy and they are not answering. I even left a message with my return number at the request of the hotel operator who assured me that someone would call me. That was 2 days ago, I still haven't heard a word. I will be arriving in Daytona Beach in a few weeks. At this rate I will likely be sleeping in the lobby the first night. It amazes me that an outfit such as this which bends over backwards to solicit Vacation Ownership in this resort has taken such a stance on customer service. I'm pretty much committed to my existing reservation so I'll stay there this time but unless there is some amazing excuse for such ridiculous service it will be my last.

Stayed: February 2007
2  Thank Limapacecop
Reviewed February 8, 2007

A guest and I just came back from a two night stay and have to say that our experience was very good. This is a slow season which may have explained the very quick service and no elevator problems tha many reviews complained about. Our rooms were good, very clean. We had the ocean fromt balcony rooms on the 15th floor so the view was great. A couple of small maintenance problems were handled quickly and well. We did not use any of the spa or exercise rooms so can't coment on them. Reading prior reviews both good and bad made us apprehensive about what we would find on check in but we were pleasantly surprised and would return at the first opportunity.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WDutt22
Reviewed February 3, 2007

We just returned from a week long stay at the Ocean Walk.
After reading all the reviews I was a little apprehensive, but
we had a wonderful stay. We arrived Jan. 27th and were able
to check in before the 4pm check in time. We had a one bed
room unit and it was very nice-we loved having a washer
and dryer. We never had any problems with the elevators-
I do realize we were there in January,not July. The front desk
staff was very friendly and nice to us-no problems at all.
Most mornings we ate breakfast in our condo, but one morning
we tried the restaurant downstairs-they had an omlet special for
$4.99 and it was great-included home fries and toast-enough
for two to share. We would return here for another visit.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nlg
Reviewed January 31, 2007

We made reservations for a 1-bedroom oceanfront unit and were pleasantly surprised with the room. It was very, very spacious. It had all of the amenities that anyone should need for a much longer vacation. While the room was very clean, there were a few stains on the carpet in the living room however, the rest of the unit was impeccable. As a side note, they do need more towel racks in the bathroom...there was only one--lol. We were only there for a few days for the Rolex 24 race. It's proximity to the racetrack was only a 10 minute drive and it's convenience to the Ocean Walk Village was great. My husband and I ate dinner at the Adobe Gila (I think it was called) restaurant within the Ocean Walk complex and it was excellent. We were able to have dinner and (one too many) drinks (lol) and just walk back to the hotel room without getting into the car. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone coming to the race next year. We loved it and we will be back for sure. We are also thinking of bringing our children over the summer for a weekend getaway...they would absolutely love it!

Stayed: January 2007
1  Thank edwardsbunch
Reviewed January 7, 2007

lady who checked us in needs a job not dealing with the public

all the baggage carts i saw had a bellman on them

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)