Wyndham Ocean Walk
$169
$152
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$67
$122
$103
  • Beachfront
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$120
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
Agoda.com
2,298 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2006

Instead of crediting me for a cancellation , they charged me two more times. Customer service is condenscending and supervisors are either out of the office or entertaining guests.

The resort was just as bad, saying their records showed that I checked in and stayed there.

It was finally resolved by someone at the resort itself and I just called the resort to see if I could book directly through them instead of Extra Holidays for our rescheduled trip, and they said no, they could care less about the bad service from Extra Holidays, no apologies, nothing!

Also, if you make a reservation by phone instead of on line, Extra Holidays charges you an extra $5.00 a night, which they did not refund me.

Now that I'm unhappy, I'll mention another negative. When we did stay there, my 3 yr old got sick at about midnight, and I could not get a pack of crackers or anything. They do not have a single vending machine and the unfriendly staff looked at me as if I was crazy when I asked if they might be able to get some from the restaurant or the gift shop.

1  Thank snoopyGa
Reviewed December 13, 2006

The whole week was perfect I stayed in 1309 perfect 1 bedroom clean nice kitchen slept great 'view incredible lot of activities for my 2 boys cant wait to go this summer.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank halburt
Reviewed December 4, 2006

We stayed at the Fairfield in early December, which is Daytona's "off season". To refute all the negative reviews, I must say that the resort was clean, the staff friendly and courteous, (especially the concierge) and the elevators were swift and smooth. If you want a great breakfast, try their buffet which includes a lady that makes fantastic omlettes! The dinner buffet, however, leaves a bit to be desired. I suggest trying one of the better restaurants in the area (Chart House, etc.), as the rest are mediocre. In the slow time, everyone on staff has time to cater to your needs and the atmosphere is cheery. Our room's furniture was colorful and eclectic, but not very comfortable, except for the beds, which were excellent. All in all, if you want to relax in Daytona, "offseason" is the time to go!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
5  Thank John H
Reviewed December 1, 2006

We stayed at the Ocean Walk Resort, Farfield ,for a little over a week during Thanksgiving 2006. We had read some complaints that the property was dirty. We did not find this to be so. The view, design of the rooms and location were fantastic. Yu are near the pier,arcades, shops and movies. Starbucks is a half a block away. We are from Portland,Oregon so we really enjoyed our morning latte. Some thoughts on the resort:: The design and architectural style of the resort is first class but it is not kept up as well as it should be and the staff although friendly aren't very attention oriented. They seemed lazy and not interested in resolving problems. I booked my stay for a week but later called to extend my stay by one night. They told me they would have to cancel my reservation and start again. If they did this there was a chance I would lose the whole reservation and no t be able to have the upper floor, ocean front unit I wanted. Since we booked six months ahead and I didn't want to lose my reservation, I didn't want to do this. At check-in I again asked to extend the stay. They said I could but would have to come down early on the check-out day to do this. I wanted to avoid getting up early and avoid the check-out lines so I tried to do it the night before. The desk-clertk said it was a done deal but the next day they called me twice, saying why haven't I checked out. My key also didn't work, after keying it twice. The maid also knocked on the door at 10:00 to make sure we were leaving,,when we weren't. It just seemed a little tacky and rude. Customers didn't come first.
We had a very pretty two bedroom condo. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very quiet with good black-out curtains. Although very well designed to look top quality, it had a broken armoir, a kitchen faucet that sprayed the counter, leaky tub and a dryer that you had to slam multiple times to close. At check-out I gave the repairs list to the front staff and they didn't seem to care or say they would get on it. The lazy river wasn't heated ( and it was thanksgiving vacation) and since it was cold out, the lifequard wasn't at the slide most of the day. It seems like they were trying to save money by hiring an unpolised front desk staff and defering maintence. Since many rooms are on a timeshare program, they seemed more interested in getting the money than keeping it or providing a quality vacation. Many of the hotels in Daytona are upgrading and refurbishing themselves, soon competetion will be tough.On a positive note, many child activities, arts and crafts were offered. The game room was fun. They had a large TV with Gamecube and Nintendo.
There was free mini-golf and if you have teens, its near the movies and shops so you wouldn't need to drvie. Good restaurants are within walking distance.
I recomment seeing the manatees at Blue Springs State Park, the Space Center and a trip to St. Augustines. We also went to the alligator/croc farm near St. Augustines. Great fun!

4  Thank explorenow
Reviewed November 18, 2006

My partner and I stayed at the Fairfield Ocean Walk Nov 11-18. We arrived about 10 pm Sat evening, no lines for check-in, we were given a 1 bedroom deluxe in the North Tower on the 18th floor. What a beautiful unit we saw when we opened the door. It was not ocean view but city view - we were still impressed. It was 750 sq ft - nice full kitchen, great tropical colors, two huge overstuffed chairs and sofa in living room, balcony with great view of city and river. Masterbedroom was huge, and the largest bathroom I have ever saw with a huge glass shower stall and huge jacuzzi tube, two complete vanities with sinks. The next day we enjoyed the crystal clear pool and lazy river. This was a great week to visit since the resort was about half full. No problem with lines anywhere, the pool and lazy river were not full at all. The entire resort was spotless. Only had rain on one day, we used the indoor pool of the North tower, very nice probably 40 or 50 foot pool. We attended a sales presentation on the day it rained, was told it was 90 min long, but only took 40 minutes max. We did not buy but did receive $80 in dinner vouchers to use. The resort is perfect for anyone. If you like it quiet, go when kids are in school as we did, otherwise if you have kids go at prime time, either way you will enjoy yourself.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank twoguys