The vacation started off to a smelly room and a bad mattress. Both of those incidents got resolved after we had to get the Manager involved in it.
The Manager also had promised us some coupons for our troubles but we never received them. The internet in the lobby is no good. The fitness center was to crowded.
Overall the Resort is in a good location with some nice amenities. The vacation turned out to be very nice and relaxing on the pool with bar . I would recommend the Resort but if you have problems with it you should get the Manager involved in it right away other then that you will be wasting your time waiting for somebody from the front desk to fix it for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham