Wyndham Ocean Walk
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
$137
$119
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$108
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$103
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$146
$99
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
2,328 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Beautiful location, right on the beach. Our unit was a spacious, 2 bedroom condo with a balcony overlooking the beach. Very clean, very well kept and comfortable. Check in was very slow, no place to park and absolutely no carts. The elevators were extremely slow all week. Overall very good and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2014

After reading some of the reviews before we went, I was VERY nervous about going. I traded a week through RCI for this week during Spring Break for our kids. I had read about the staff being rude, the room not being clean, etc. BUT I was pleasantly surprised. We did wait over an hour for check-in on a Sunday at 4... but Krystal at the desk, was very nice and accommodating. We got to our room and I was still nervous, but our room was GREAT. It was exactly as described and had everything we expected (except a kitchen garbage can - which they quickly got for us). The room was clean and was well taken care of.... nice king sized bed, nice shower. The biggest issue we had was the TERRIBLE weather!!! HOWEVER; Kyle, Sara and Travis at the kids activities center kept our 8yr old busy. We had great family nights with a live band one night, karaoke another night, and a 'glow' dance party another night! Our daughter made every type of craft they had and she loved it all. It was unseasonably cold for 3 days,, and it stormed another... but it really didn't put too much of a damper on the trip. We still ended up with sunburns! LOL ... Now - we were put in a timeshare unit - which I was told is taken care of differently than if we rented it online from craigslist or something like that. There are units that are taken care of directly by Wyndham, and those that are taken care of by the individual owners (ours is a Wyndham property). We even went to our first ever timeshare presentation just to get the incentive and it was not a high pressure sales pitch. We will absolutely be back! Thanks to all the workers who made our vacation..... since the good weather decided to take a vacation too!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank BTWluv2vaca
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We just got back from our latest trip. Overall, we love the location. It's right on the ocean. We planned it this year to miss Pinpoint Evangelism and Bike Week, but still caught the cheerleading nationals. Check in took 45 minutes. 40 minute wait to get a cart. Their cart availability is one of the biggest problems I see that they have. That and the elevator waits. After we finally got a cart, it was a 20 minute (yes, I said 20 minutes) wait for an elevator. Our room wasn't ready, so they put us in a different one. When we walked in, they were still working on it! These were the issues we had this year:

No rugs for the bathroom
Glass shelf in the refrigerator was missing and they were unable to replace.
The whirlpool hot tub didn't work, and they were unwilling to fix it.,
One of the serving bowls were missing (we didn't need it, but I wanted them to note the absence as I wasn't willing to pay for it)
The washing machine and dryer had parts lying on it, we had to put it back together,
Baskets of soap/washrags/shampoo were on a shelf in the hallway.
Welcome basket was not there.
Slide at the pool was broken and that info wasn't posted or given to us before hand.
Screws fell out of the dishwasher when we opened the door.

These seem like silly complaints, and they are, it's just that the quality of Wyndham is going downhill. We have paid thousands of dollars for points, and the resort requires a huge chunk of those points. The service should match the cost. I'm paying for lobster and getting imitation crab.

The location is wonderful, however, the Oceanwalk Shops have also declined. There's like two stores, and a couple of restaurants, and the movie theater. Most of the buildings are empty. On the up side, I did notice that the security guards were much more active on keeping track of people trying to hold seats/tables at the pool. I give them kudo's for that as that has been a HUGE problem in the past.

The weather we had last week was terrible. Cloudy and cold and even raining. Which left us to entertain ourselves in the room. The cable is awful. Not very good channels/choices. The internet is non existing, which is probably why it's free. So, be prepared with some board games in case you have bad weather, as there's nothing else to do but sleep.

We're seriously considering doing our spring vacation somewhere else now. Between the Pinpoint freaks, the bikers, the cheerleaders and the overall service at Wyndham, it's not worth the points,

One other thing. My husband is disabled and walks with a cane. He was walking down the hallway and stumbled and put his hand out, it bumped into one of the picture frames in the hallway. The glass shattered. We have a young child, so of course he picked up the chunks of glass on the ground. He cut his finger. We called housekeeping to let them know so they could come remove the painting as there was jagged edged chunks still in the frame. An hour went by. I called again. She said she'd send security up. Another hour went by. They finally came and took the frame and glass away. The guy commented to my husband that he shouldn't have tried to pick up the glass. What, and let my child come running down the hall and slice their foot open???? An hour after that, making it 4 hours after the frame was broken, management called and asked if my husband needed medical care. What? Seriously? Four hours would have been too damn late if he had.

Like I said, the service and quality is going downhill. They need to focus on getting more carts and more maids to clean rooms, and more employees to answer problems during busy seasons.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank 123lorib
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed in unit 1502 for just over 2 weeks.
The owner Bob is a real pleasure to deal with. He is so helpful and quick to respond to any queries.
The condo itself is fabulous. It is really big and very well equipped. I can't think of a single thing that the condo didn't have. It has loads of storage for clothes, a full kitchen, 2 TV's, WiFi and CD player.
It has the biggest bed I have ever seen in my life and it is really comfy.
The view from the balcony is fantastic.
It is our 2nd stay in this Condo & we will certainly be returning.
This is our 5th year visiting Daytona and I would recommend these Condo's over any hotel in the area.
It couldn't be positioned any better for bike weeks as everything is within walking distance.
The welcome package was also very welcome as we arrived late in the evening.

Room Tip: If staying during Spring Break choose a condo on one of the higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WanitaTT
Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you travel to Daytona Beach, this hotel is where you want to be. Absolutely gorgeous, great location, right next to Ocean Walk shops, restaurants and boardwalk. This is a five-star!! We had a 2 room condo for three days for 4 people...Unbelievable large condo. Way bigger than our condo at home, Would trade it any day. We requested an ocean view or front, we didn't get that but made the best of it. Every night there were ambulance, police, fire whistles blowing. Very noisy on the street side to sit out on the balcony..we were on the 17th floor so not too bad.

Room Tip: Try to get at least an ocean "view" - the street side of the hotel is quite noisy outside if you leave the doors open, not so inside.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family