If you travel to Daytona Beach, this hotel is where you want to be. Absolutely gorgeous, great location, right next to Ocean Walk shops, restaurants and boardwalk. This is a five-star!! We had a 2 room condo for three days for 4 people...Unbelievable large condo. Way bigger than our condo at home, Would trade it any day. We requested an ocean view or front, we didn't get that but made the best of it. Every night there were ambulance, police, fire whistles blowing. Very noisy on the street side to sit out on the balcony..we were on the 17th floor so not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham