Been to this hotel a few times. Color of unit was really ugly. Used to be a cheery yellow and teal, now a mud green. Seems not as well appointed with decor as it used to be. But that being said it was clean and even though it rained all week, we still enjoyed the time there. The grounds are well kept with a lot to do. On Tuesdays, the movie theatre next door offers $5 movies all day. Didn't even have to walk in the rain to get there. Beach is clean and extremely easy to access. As loud as the waves were, once the patio door was shut, it was quiet. Good job on the soundproofing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham