Wyndham Ocean Walk
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$108
$98
Hampton.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
  • Pool
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$88
$95
$90
$141
$119
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$137
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
2,296 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We've stayed at the Wyndham many times. As far as location, it just doesn't get any better. Surrounded by fun restaurants, and the pool areas are kept very clean. Customer service could be a little better, it's very difficult to reach the front desk by phone. We requested a late check out and were only granted an hour extension which we felt was a bit greedy on their part considering the amount of money we've spent there. Will we go back? Absolutely.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall, I would rate this between a 3 and 4. Please note that this is a owner-rented, vacation rental. So when you make a reservation through any service, you are at the mercy of the condo you are placed in...it may be nice and updated, it may not be. Also, since it is not a hotel, do not expect hotel amenities, like daily cleaning services and restocking of essentials (paper towels, toilet paper, food). On the other hand, if requested, you can expect to receive a suite with one or two bedrooms and a small kitchen, which is great. We happened to have a nice oceanfront room...but it is the luck of the draw. I did not have a big safety concerns. They did require wrist bands for guests, so they can more easily distinguish non guests. Not sure that works though, as probably 1/2 the people did not wear them. There were plenty of security guards around and I think they take reasonable precautions. The building itself is nice, may need some updates in the not-too-distant future. Work out room was very good, with plenty of updated equipment pieces. Indoor pools and outdoor amenities really make the place. All the employees I met were very nice and I didn't encounter any pushy sales tactics as I have with other Wyndham vacation rental resorts. September is apparently a slow month for them, I would suggest it. I don't think I would care to stay at this resort when it was real crowded. One thing I did NOT like was that there were many people smoking around the pool and even on the balcony next to ours, which forced us inside.

Room Tip: If you can get details on the upgrades in the unit you are assigned to when you make your reservation, you should do that.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The staff was very friendly from the time I made the reservation until the time we checked out. When we arrived at our room I discovered there was a problem with the sliding glass door lock that leads to the balcony. I called the front desk and within 20 minutes someone came up and repaired it. The ocean front view was amazing! The only real problem that we had was the cleanliness of the room. There was a water bottle in plain view underneath the dresser, there was a clump of hair on the bathroom sink, behind the beds there was a ton of dust and worst of all you could not walk barefoot in the room because your feet would turn black. With that being said the cleanliness would not deter me from coming back.

All of the outside amenities were very well kept and in working order. There was a gated pool for small children which was great since I had four of them. A room key was required to enter back into the pool area from the beach which kept a lot of people from coming into your resort area, but this did not stop people from sneaking in as I witnessed firsthand. The arcade was small and consisted of a lot of claw games which were impossible to win a prize, don't waste your money.

The resort is located a few miles from Publix and since you have a full kitchen you can cook your own meals if you'd like and save money on food. If you want to eat out there are a bunch of restaurants located right next to the resort including a Starbucks and a Dunkin Donuts for the caffeine addicts. We did have breakfast one day at the resort and it was pretty good and not too expensive.

Overall if you're looking for a nice family place to stay with a good location and outside amenities this is the place for you. But if you're looking for a five star resort this is not for you since the cleanliness would turn off a lot of people as described in many other reviews. If housekeeping really got their act together this resort could become one of the best places to go in Daytona Beach.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank dadof4gr8kids
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Loved the room we had (even though we asked for a King and were given 2 Dble beds still okay). We were in a 1 bedroom with the beach and pool view right off of our balcony. Can be a little loud as the South tower we were in is right next to the band shell were all the bands play. We loved it as we had teenagers with us who could walk back and forth to movies, etc. without going too far. Resort is connected to the Oceanwalk Shoppes and Movie Theatre with 4-5 eating establishments. Can be a little scary at night around the area but plenty of security were visable and available. ALL ROOMS DO NOT HAVE WIFI as the front customer service number told us when I called them. She was rude but overall the staff were friendly. Pool ares is nice (3 pools to choose from) and lazy river was relaxing.

Room Tip: Room 410 South tower is nice. That is where we stayed. Full kitchen, 1 BR with sleeper sofa, lots of room and beautiful view.
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed here from Monday - Friday with my husband and 13 yr old son. Heres the love part: The location was perfect everything you need is in walking distance and its right on the beach. The lazy river and pools are awesome. We were here in a less busy time, I don't know if it would be as enjoyable if there were a lot of people. There is an arcade and the hotel itself is nice but huge. Now the hate: we originally booked a one bedroom king condo with a sofa bed. The first room we got was a nice room but the bedroom had 2 dbl beds, we asked for a different room and the second room was a king but the room was considerably smaller and so outdated! It was ugly! The bed cover was disgusting! My husband went back down again and said please just give us a decent room! They switched us again this time the room was much better. We were on the 10th floor. The kitchen was nice and fully stocked. The view was beautiful. Not once during our stay did anyone clean our room or bring fresh towels, I don't know if you have to ask. We just did it ourselves and there's a washer and dryer there so we washed our towels. Also, we booked through book it and were told when we got there we would get a $30 gift card. The staff didn't know what we were talking about and finally had some lady come over and say we have to get that from book it which was fine but this is how she put it, "you booked through a third party, you didn't even book through Wyndham, why would you think you would get that through us?" I worked in customer service for many years and that attitude irritated me. We did have to get our cards reset once, but no big deal. One thing I hated was we all had to wear these plastic bands the whole week to use the pool. It just annoyed me. The area can be a little scary especially at night. People were begging us for money when we went out. Was kind of uncomfortable. One time we came out of the elevator to go to our car and there was blood splattered everywhere! All over the floor the walls not big puddles, but blood spray. I can only assume there was a fight there. They cleaned it up fast but that was unnerving, especially for my son. All said and done, it was a nice stay. I don't think I will stay there again as I don't like clean when I'm on vacation.

• Stayed: September 2013