This was perfect for us. We have a 7 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old and 10 month old. All on a road trip from Massachusetts.
The pools were awesome, clean and warm.
Condo was great (two units side by side) with an oceanfront balcony.
Free parking in the garage.
The Ocean walk shoppes are also great, everything you need within walking distance.
I am not quite sure why this place gets such mixed reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham