My family (ages, 37, 35,11 and 8) and I stayed here for the week and overall was disappointed. The lobby and pools were beautiful, location is prime, but once you stepped off the elevator to go to your room I was completely disappointed. For starters the hallway smelled like urine, wallpaper was torn off in the hallway and windows were so dirty. Entering our 3 bedroom unit, the space was nice, plenty of room, but the furniture was the commercialized and SO uncomfortable. Nothing like trying to watch TV with a lobby chair. The windows in our unit were so gross, refrigerator was very old and dingy with broken shelf and rusty stove. The toilet in the master bath had to be plunged every time it was used. The carpet was very old and felt dirty. Our balcony was concrete half way up so you could only see the ocean, not the beach. The staff was nice, but management was poor. They offered to move us rooms, but I told them I needed two kings and they gave me a room that was 1 king and 2 double. So much for listening to the customers needs. Just a few other things.... You can't turn left into the hotel, so you have to turn around each time. Most of the attractions are right, so this became annoying. Also, the parking garage is annoying after you've been there a few days. The best way to get around is walking. OH, the biggest complaint.......... you ONLY get sun from 10-12 if you are lucky. The hotel blocks the sun!!!!! ugh! Also, if you use their towels, they are yours for the week. No turning in the used ones for new ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham