Wyndham Ocean Walk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)
  • Beachfront
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Travelers Inn Motel(Daytona Beach)
Mayan Inn(Daytona Beach)
  • Breakfast included
2,298 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2008

We bought a week here from Ebay...and were surprised at how nice the resort turned out...We arrived early, and were allowed to check in at 11am (normal check-in 4pm!) The grounds and building are really beautiful, conveniently located. Also, we were here during Spring Break...lots of college students here, but they didn't bother us a bit. The one bedroom deluxe we stayed in was awesome...clean, well decorated, and very spacious. The bathroom was huge, kitchen and washer/dryer a must.
If we come back to Daytona in the future, we will definitely stay here. Staff, concierge, all were very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
6  Thank janniree
Reviewed March 17, 2008

We stayed at this hotel 3/14-17. We were in room 1803. This is a timeshare property as well. Families would enjoy this hotel because of the amenities for the kids and access to food for all ages and prices. We had an oceanview room at it was nice. Screens on the balcony sliders was a plus as we could have fresh air all day and night. Although it was spring break, it was relatively quiet.

The rooms are spacious and well stocked. The configuration of our room was puzzling. This was a 1-br suite. The bedroom is in the front of the room next to the hallway. The hallway had lights on all night so it was also bright in the bedroom They need room darkening shades badly.

The only real annoyance was the constant push to try and get you to go the their 90-minute sales pitch. Upon arrival, notes under the door, phonemail messages, people asking you on the beach, yada yada.

All in all, I thought it was a good place and would go back if I returned to Daytona.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hpychk
Reviewed March 15, 2008

I've stayed here twice. The first time was in a suite with my three children. We were with a group of four other families. This hotel is awesome for families. There is a kids water play area, lazy river, mini golf course. It is amazing. The rooms have kitchens, washers and dryers (a must have for the beach). The bathrooms are awesome!
The second time I stayed was with my husband and three children. The room wasn't as large as the suite but still had the kitchen & washer and dryer. It rained almost the entire time we were there but luckily the hotel has an indoor pool so all of our fun wasn't lost.
There is a movie theater, night club, & restaurant complex connected to the hotel. Lots of dinning options in walking distance of the hotel. A nice hotel bar, we recieved a complimentary drink with our hotel. The hotel has a nice cafe. It sits right on the beach for nice days and great evening walks. My whole family really enjoys this hotel and I think it is time for another few relaxing days!! :)

• Stayed: May 2004, traveled with family
2  Thank kbarr31
Reviewed March 12, 2008

We stayed here in 2005. We loved it! I'm actually looking to go back again this year. The rooms were very clean, very modern looking. I loved that there is a full kitchen and a seperate bedroom. My daughter loved looking off the balcony and out onto the beach. The pool area is wonderful with a lazy river and a kiddie area. It is within walking distance to some restaurants. We ate at Bubba Gumps one evening, which was great. I'd definitely stay here again and the price was good too!

• Stayed: May 2005, traveled with family
2  Thank ChristusG
Reviewed March 12, 2008

My husband & I stayed in a 1 bedroom condo at the end of February. We rented directly from the owner and had a wonderful experience. The resort is close to everything and within walking distance of restaurants. Ocean Walk offers many activities and amenities. The room and grounds are kept immaculate! The resort staff was friendly and accommodating. The resort is located in a no drive zone and I was surprised at how much I appreciated that. We can't wait to come back

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple