This was a completely carefree vacation. I actually had a one-bedroom for the first 2 days and a three-bedroom for the following 5 days. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Todd checked me in and made sure I was well taken care of during the transition from one room to the next. Kip came and got my things and held them until the other room was ready and a very nice woman helped me out when I forgot my key on the very first night. The facility is very relaxed with so much to do. My daughter and grand kids came for a couple of days, my son came for a couple of days and my husband came for the last two. It really was wonderful. We walked to the restaurants at Ocean Walk and then down the boardwalk to all the little shops. I walked on the beach every morning. This is my new vacation spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front resort located next to Ocean Walk shops and movie theater. Units are spacious and comfortable with home conveniences including washer/dryer. Daily maid service is not provided. On site parking is limited to one (1) spot per unit regardless of unit ocupancy. Additional public parking located accross street for a fee. Studio/suites are interior/city view and do not have a balcony. Check in begins at 4pm. Please note: Some units at Ocean Walk are privately owned condominiums and are not managed, serviced or rented through Wyndham. For rental information of Wyndham managed units see Extra Holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Walk Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Daytona Beach
- Wyndham Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Wyndham