“Great place!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 1, 2013

if you like Forrest Gump, then this is a good place to go! They have so much to look at based on the movie! Great food and atmosphere!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,746)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We weren't quite sure what to expect but since we were hungry and there were free tables at the windows overlooking the ocean, we decided to give it a try. I had a salad loaded with shrimp, avocado, and all kinds of vegetables, served in a large tortilla shell. it was very tasty and far more than I could eat. The view was great, the service was good, the prices reasonable, and we both enjoyed our meals - all in all a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I liked how they had a stop sign you use for if you want attention or a go sign for them to leave you alone. Shrimp Cocktail was out of this world!!!!!!

1  Thank dawnd1970
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had this for a late lunch and it was yummy. I had enjoy the serve and the food that I got. They had a trivia at the beginning and it was cool. I also enjoy the declaration that they had at this location.

1  Thank Jenny N
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We ate here 2 nights while staying next door at the Wyndham. Their Steamed Shellfish pot is exceptional - with clams, lobster claws, shrimp, corn and the value was great. My husband and I also shared the Fish Sandwich - great as well.

1  Thank Marie S