“First time customer”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had this for a late lunch and it was yummy. I had enjoy the serve and the food that I got. They had a trivia at the beginning and it was cool. I also enjoy the declaration that they had at this location.

1  Thank Jenny N

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We ate here 2 nights while staying next door at the Wyndham. Their Steamed Shellfish pot is exceptional - with clams, lobster claws, shrimp, corn and the value was great. My husband and I also shared the Fish Sandwich - great as well.

1  Thank Marie S
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Everyone enjoyed the food (even the 4year old). There was something for everyone. Of course, the shrimp lived up to expectations. The gift shop was also fun!

1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Other than a cool atmosphere it was not worth the money to eat there. Our food took more then 30 minutes to come to us and there were only people at five tables. The wait staff was friendly, but the food was not really good; so my suggestion is save your money or eat elsewhere.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Went to Bubba Gump Shrimp Company in Daytona Beach yesterday on our way home from a little excursion. Thought I would try something new and....WOW!!!! I had a Texas Cajun Chicken Sandwich --- Cajun grilled chicken breast, bacon, pepper jack cheese, GREAT guacamole! Added a little shredded lettuce and it was delicious. My husband had fried shrimp and was smart enough to trade his french fries (which ARE good) for the onion straws (wich are BETTER). The $1.00 charge for this was well worth it.
Way too much food, but we brought home the leftovers. Never made it to desert...this time.
This was not our first visit, but it certainly won't be our last.
Oh....and Tom....our server? The best.