“Great food, amazing value!”

Italian Pizza Grill
Ranked #221 of 412 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We came from ny on our honeymoon and unfortunately discovered this amazing place on our last day. I couldn't believe how good the prices were so we didn't set our standards too high for taste- boy were we surprised! The food was cooked very fast and was absolutely amazing! They even deliver! You have to come to this pizza place!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I'm a picky pizza eater ever since I visited New York when I was a teenager. We recently visited Daytona from Texas. This place was right across the street. (The photo of the swanky place shown on this site is NOT the place). The place looks like a dump, but a place with food this good, doesn't need to look nice. The dollar pizza slices come on soft, foldable crust. Wonderful taste. If you spend a little more and order a pizza, you get a thicker crust with amazing cheese. You can tell they use REAL, quality cheese here. The toppings were perfectly cooked and tasted wonderful. I already miss this place! We ate there almost every day for a week! I've been going to Daytona regularly since I was a kid, and this is by far the best pizza on the ocean strip. Forget all the rest of the places on Atlantic - THIS place takes the cake!

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The pictures do not look like that at all but the place has great pizza slices for $1.00 which is a steal. Good prices and everything is fresh. Try it out

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family is in Daytona from NYC, so I absolutely had to take them to the best pizza place in town. Their food is really good and the kids were able to play games while we waited for the pizza. Fun all around for the whole family. Thank you guys for making it a wonderful expierence time and time again.

1  Thank cruze62
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Colleague and I went here a few times for a quick lunch. This place looks really skeevy (then again, this is Daytona we're talking about), but we were shocked the pizza wasn't half bad. Greasy and soggy, but the flavor was actually pretty good (this coming from someone born and raised very close to NYC). Prices are OK, place is atrocious looking, cashier made no attempt to be particularly friendly.

I'd recommend for a quick pizza lunch if you're in the area, but other than that, I wouldn't bother, nor would I order anything that wasn't pizza.

1  Thank Alec B