“Good breakfast place”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Service got off to a slow start. It took 7 to 10 minutes to see a server. Once she got to us everything improved. Drinks and food were at the table in no time. And, the server came by multiple times to check on us afterwards. The specialty breakfast breads were excellent, as were our meals.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We ate here before,but today was bad! Walked in at 7:40 a.m. and waited 10 minutes to get a seat. They were short staffed and it showed. Took 20 minutes after putting in our order to get food and it was cold. I was not sending it back, might of had to wait 20 more minutes for hot food! When we checked out the cashier,Birdie said how was your meal? I told her cold and she said well it has been a fiasco morning, and no apology !?

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I don't review chains very much, but we have been to this Bob Evans many times and haven't been disappointed. The service is great! The food is ok and it's a great way to start a busy Saturday. Directly across from Daytona International Speedway, this is a great central location to start your day of touring or relaxation out on the beach!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our server, Julie, was friendly and fast. We were eating with two little girls and she was great with them. My hamburger steak was good, not great. My girls both got breakfast food and loved it. My husband's turkey and dressing dinner was okay. The server brought my girls each a warm, chocolate chip cookie which delighted them.

This was my first Bob Evans experience and it was fine. This would be a good place to get some home-cooking type meals if you're in need of some vegetables. =)

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We eat here ever year the morning that we leave Daytona Beach. Their breakfast food I very good and very affordable. You can get an entire meal for $7.49(does not include drink). The customer service I very good, our waitress gave us a free loaf of Banana Nut bread because they had to re-do my French toast and she was very empathetic. We will definitely be back next year, by the way this is a family friendly restaurant and they have free Wi Fi