“Great meal, so friendly!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steve's Famous Diner

Steve's Famous Diner
Ranked #20 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian, American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week Try our Homemade Bread and Soups made fresh daily. We have been serving the people of Daytona Beach for 30 years.
fredericton nb canada
“Great meal, so friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Visiting Florida and went to Daytona Beach. Stopped into this place, not sure what to expect. Our waitress was super friendly and even lent us tweezers! (Son had stepped on some weird thorns on the beach). Beautiful homemade bread was there while we browsed the menu. We all had fish and chips which were also served with amazing homemade soup. Great prices for a family of 5 it was under $45.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Inverness, Florida
“Glad I Decided to Go In”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

While staying in Daytona we were looking to get a quick breakfast. We were about to go into one of the large chain restaurants but it had a wait out the door and I didn't feel like sticking around. We drove down Atlantic Ave and seen Steve's Famous Diner so we decided to stop. I was a bit leery at first because there were so few cars but I was glad I didn't let that stop me. We were seated right away and had GREAT service. The food was very good and priced reasonable. I will be stopping in again during my next visit.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Michigan
“Just great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We came up from a morning beach walk to get breakfast and were treated like special guests. The waitress was efficient and personable and the breakfast food was fantastic.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Nice To See Steve's Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a restaurant that my friend and I have eaten at several times on our conference trips to Daytona. After a number of years, we found that they had closed. They, however, have re-opened in three other locations in the Daytona area. I ate at the one on Atlantic Avenue. The food was good and served pretty quickly. The server was friendly. The old Steve's had a large number of bakery cases, but these have been much pared down in the current restaurants. Nevertheless, the choclate pie that I took out was fantastic! There is also somewhat of a beach view from the front windows. I felt like I got a lot of food for not too much money. All in all, still good place to eat!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mount Washington, Kentucky, United States
“A true gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Have been to Daytona for 30+ years and this was my first stop at Steve's. WOW!!! Great prices, unlimited freshly baked bread, fantastic complimentary soup (I had Lobster Bisque) and the entrees are great! I had the fish dinner and loved it. My wife had the lasagna. My wife is italian, and she said that this lasagna was the best lasagna that she has ever had at a restaurant. We have been to many high dollar Italian eateries, and for her to say that Steve's has the best is an amazing thing.

Steve's is now going to be a regular stop for us. Cannot wait to try the breakfast on the next vacation!

• Visited June 2014