I stayed for the first time at Emerald Shores last month! I can honestly say I usually stay at the flagged hotels but this by far was the best experience. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful, the hotel owner even came to the front during check out to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Rooms were very clean and great sized! I travel weekly for business and am so thrilled to be able to come to Daytona again to stay at this hotel with fabulous views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach