I have stayed here twice with my entire family and we're all going back this summer. Emerald Shores is a great family hotel. The décor is simple, but very clean. My kids love the pool and the easy access to the beach. Free continental breakfast is available-cereal bars, coffee, snack cakes, small danishes, etc. I would suggest adding to the continental breakfast - waffles, fresh baked donuts, etc.
The hotel staff was always very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach