“Casual, reasonably priced”
Review of Big Daddy's Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Big Daddy's Bar and Grill
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Loud rock music at dinner time. I couldn't figure out what they were trying to be.
I purchased a sandwich to eat at the hotel. It was fresh and tasty. I just couldn't bring myself to eat at the restaurant. The music was just too loud to relax.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Steak was over cooked. My wife's chicken tenders could have even used for hockey pucks. Her potatoes were not edible. The booze was great!

2  Thank Roger B
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place opened fairly recently in July, 2013, where "Fresh" used to be. The owner, Colon Haire, did an excellent job remodeling the place, added a bunch of TV's with NFL Ticket, and has a very good menu. Fish is fresh, burgers and sandwiches are very good, and his chili is has a kick to it, too. Servers are very cute and friendly.
I hope Colon does well.