“nice local place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“nice local place”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

If you want to get away from the chain food try this bar. lots of tables, lots of beers, good service. I had the bacon cheeseburger and it was great although it threw me off my diet and I had to lie to my cardiologist. They had Boddingtons, my favorite beer, so I am sure they will have yours.

Visited August 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Beer Selecftion like no other here!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Old school pub style joint. Fantastic draft selection, with pub selections, as well as impressive bottled selections. They have a beer book, like a wine book/list available. If you like what you taste, they have a shop next door selling their beers too! Food is pub style, massive. Home made potato chips. Shepards Pie in sharing size. One of my favorites there is the Turkey Reuben, a lighter variation on an old classic. Bartenders are VERY knowledgable in the beer department and can easily help you select one that will suit your tastes, if you find yourself overwhelmed by their selection. The food is heavy, it's a pub.....not a good place for a diet. Very busy on weekend nights, live bands and what not. We go for lunch and weeknight dinners and sit out on the patic with our dogs....very good perk. Best pub downtown, for sure.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Joyce I
Daytona Beach
“Delightful old fashioned pub”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great hamburgers and other food. An incredibly relaxed atmosphere in an old fashioned local pub atmosphere. Service was just right. A great place to go after a Daytona Cubs baseball game across the way at Jackie Robinson stadium.

Visited June 2013
Daytona Beach
“Once Was..”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place used to be so awesome, but over the past few years it has gone down considerably.
Last time I went, the service was iffy and so was the food. But I guess someone just finding out about this place wouldn't know the difference. It used to be better.

Visited February 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Always great food!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We like to stop here at lunchtime on days when it is warm and breezy so we can watch the different people walk by. The food is always great and the service is excellent. We really enjoy going to McK's anytime of the day.

• Visited January 2013