“I can't catch flying food with my mouth”

Sapporo Japanese Steak House
Ranked #71 of 374 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Blacklick, Ohio
“I can't catch flying food with my mouth”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

But it was still fun!! our chef was a good time and to look around the room all the chefs were doing something different. The food was very good and not over priced as compared to some. we will go back on our next trip to Daytona.

Visited September 2013

Brunswick, Georgia, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

If you have been to one teppenyaki grill then you have seen the standard show they put on. Sapporo does that but with extra attention to kids. the food was excellent. It was some of the best steak i have eaten.

• Visited September 2013
Paramus, New Jersey
“Good find”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Was recomended to us by a local.
Very laided back atmosphere (....realize you are in Daytona Beach!).
Service was a little slow, but good quality fish, and attentive cooking staff.
The floating sushi "go-round" plates were very affordable, but limited selection.
The staff however, made up whatever we asked for and it was fresh, tasty and less expensive than off the menu.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank travelengineer2013
“So-so service and food”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A floating sushi bar is a fun concept, but the sushi was average and the selection was poor. There were only 4 or 5 selections and about 2/3 of the boats floated by empty. We also ordered sushi off the menu since the selection on the floating bar was so limited. Neither the presentation nor the sushi was anything special. We had to ask for additional plates which seemed to be a problem for them.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Lehotsky
Daytona Beach, Florida
“good food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Looks like a dump, I was worried about the quality of the food. I' ve been to Hibachi Steakhouses all over the East Coast and I know good from bad. I must say I was plesantly surprised. The food was very good. Not much on atmosphere but the food was very good and quanity was good. My son and niece ordered sushi appetizers and thought they were good.

• Visited July 2013