“Excellent excellent excellent ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #61 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dade City
“Excellent excellent excellent ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent the food was done exactly as requested it has been a long time since everything was done to our liking very happy we had an excellent server. I didn't catch her name but my mom and I had the prime burgers fine med rare and the fries we ordered loaded I recommend this place and this server

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I expected the usual chain restaurant fare but the salad bar was fresh with quite a variety of veggies. And my salmon was grilled perfectly. Wine was pretty good too. An enjoyable experience.

Visited April 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida, USA
“No Surprises”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Never any surprises in Ruby Tuesday. The food is average and the service is friendly and accommodating.

Visited March 2014
Dallas, TX
“Great place for a quick dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had been all around Daytona Beach and were looking for a nice place to eat. We each had the salad bar and the server treated us wonderfully. Worth a visit while in Daytona Beach.

Visited March 2014
Harrisburg, Illinois
“What's not to like”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I usually try to avoid franchises when dining out while on vacation. I will definitely make an exception for the Ruby Tuesday on Atlantic Ave in Daytona Beach. The location is easily accessible from beachfront accommodations. There is plenty of parking. The atmosphere is calm and relaxing and the seating is comfortable for enjoying a delicious leisurely meal. The staff is welcoming, efficient and courteous. But, the thing that makes me go back for return visits is the food. Steaks are flavorful, tender and cooked to order. Burgers are one juicy mouthful of deliciousness after another until they ate is empty. The seafood trio is a combo plate of delectable lobster tail, perfectly cooked shrimp and the meatiest, yummiest crab cake I've had anywhere. At Ruby Tuesday. Who would think that? All true. Add to that the excellent coffee and a generous piece of really very, very good key lime pie...what's not to like? Oh, yes, there is that famous garden bar. I like it!

Visited February 2014