“Best of the best”

Pasha Middle East Cafe
Ranked #84 of 379 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pasha Middle East Cafe and bakery has been serving the greater Daytona Beach area since 1979. Pasha Cafe is simply a healthy approach to life. Our phenomenal pita is made from a recipe that our grandmother originated. Pasha's has a market in the back of the restaurant with lots of specialty items for cooking your favorite Middle Eastern dishes. Pasha uses only the finest and freshest ingredient to prepare our mid-east cuisines. The menu consists of a variety of specialty Middle Eastern foods; such as, hommos be tahini, tabouleh salad, grape leaves, kebbe, falafel, gyro, kaftah kabob, and shish tawook. In addition we serve two Indian dishes: Chicken Curry and Goat Curry on a bed of basmati rice. We have a variety of fresh juices; such as, orange juice, carrot juice, mixed juices and fruit cocktails made fresh on the spot. Complete your meal today with a sweet ending, perhaps baklava or maybe even a Turkish coffee. Stop by cause Pasha's is worth a visit!
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

A party of 9 of us had dinner and had variety of dinners. Everything was great!
Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Fast and friendly service. We make a point of returning here every time we are in Daytona. We are never disappointed. We have been returning every year for approximately 10 years.

4  Thank Jym471

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We've been coming here for years, and everything has always been fantastic: falafel, hummus, baba ganouj, gyros, everything. The owner is super-friendly and always takes excellent care of his customers. I would highly recommend you give this place a try.

4  Thank Peznbooks
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great prices.. comfortable environment.. clean employees and fair prices. I recommend the lamb shank, it was so well prepared, my co workers all enjoyed their dinners. We will be back soon, thank you Pasha.

2  Thank Jason C
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was told they had the best gyros in the area by one of their frequent customers. We went on a Sunday and was advised that they were open for business but you had to carry out. We should have walked out when we heard the microwave being used. My boyfriend and I left and when we got home, there was no Tzatziki sauce on it. The gyro tasted old, like leftovers. I know now why they didn't let us eat inside. Why are they open on Sundays, but you cannot dine in... trying the Mediterranean restaurant next. Dimitris was better than this place.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have traveled a fair amount in middle eastern countries and each has a bit of a twist on the traditional dishes. This place is no different and some of the items were better than others. I would pass on the falafel as they were put in a platic bag and warmed up in the microwave. They may have been good when they were made, when ever that was. After being advised by the staff to "try the lambshanks" three times, I did. They were great really and worth the trip. The rice was oversalted and not overly fresh. The tabouli and baba ghanoush were very good, the hummus only so-so. I found the portions of the previous to be a bit small for the price. If you really want some of this type of food it isn't bad, but maybe a discussion with the owner prior to going there will result in fresher foods for your visit.