“Outstanding Oysters”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed May 29, 2018

My Wife and I went there 3 times in 5 days. We had they're char-grilled oysters were awesome and jalapeno & cilantro oysters were good. The prices are good and the service was great ! We highly recommend Oyster Pub. We wish there was one in Tampa.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Douglas C

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

One of local’s favorite restaurantants/pubs located on beachside on Seabreeze Blvd. Excellent oysters. Nice outdoor sitting area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2018

The grilled oysters are a must have. The wings are really good. I just tried their hamburger and it is the best I have had in forever. If they have fried clam strips they are cooked to perfect tender and not over cooked. Every waitress I have had has been excellent. Extensive menu something for everyone. Amazing bar. Give it a try you can thank me later.u

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

We stopped here on our first night in Daytona and went back again a few nights laster. Definitely recommend the chargrilled and stuffed oysters, and the hushpuppies (with cajun sauce and avocado ranch is a must!!) They have some local-ish craft brews, too! Great food and atmophere overall.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Lunch was great. I highly recommend it. Even when very busy the service and food is great and served hot.

Date of visit: April 2018