“Worth the trip!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Fredericton, New Brunswick
“Worth the trip!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Took the two hour drive from Lakeland Florida to Daytona Beach just to try the Charbroiled Oysters at the Oyster Pub in Daytona Beach. My wife Joan, not an adventurous diner, had the California Club Sandwich - well worth the drive - highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Atlanticcanuck70

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
“Great experience.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Peel & eat shrimp were huge & delicious!!! Fried mushrooms were great too! My husband had the Philly Cheesesteak which was ok but I told him this is a seafood place. Eat what they specialize in so get the shrimp or oysters.

Amherstburg, Canada
“Best Oysters in Daytona”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Fun friendly sports bar and atmosphere with the best oysters in Daytona. Service is fast and friendly. They have several different oyster and clam selections on their diverse menu to choose from. All are fantastic, but the chargrilled oysters are a must have...make sure you order lots, you will want more than just 12....yes bartender Jeff you were right, and yes we did. The fresh oysters are shucked in front of you at the bar and are cold succulent and tender. We've been back twice already, and intend on going again before we have to go home. Great place to watch your favorite game.

• Visited January 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Get the chargrilled oysters!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

When I first moved to the area..I had some friends introduce me to this place and said the oysters were very good, and them being "purists" ordered the raw oysters...which were fresh and delicious...but looking at the menu, I felt adventurous and ordered the oysters Rockefeller, which they hadn't tried...we all flipped..they were delicious...and told my friends they were among the very best I'd had, and I've tried them from coast to coast and in the gulf..

So decided to try the chargrilled oysters, recommended by our bartender...and all I can say is..they were so good..none of us could believe what we were tasting...we ordered three dozen more, each being just as good..

I have been back several times and just recently started in on other menu items, my girlfriend had never eaten an oyster in her life and is addicted to the chargrilled oysters...

I went in on my own to watch an MMA event..and my waitress asked if I'd tried their chargrilled chicken wings..ordered them...and yow...best wings I've ever eaten...until I went back and with my girlfriend we had the same ones...with het another waitress informing us she actually preferred the garlic and teriyaki wings......once again..great recommendation..and these were even better.

Every MMA event I now go here..great food, watching sports, and a good atmosphere...one of my very favorite places for many reasons.

• Visited January 2013
Naples, Florida
“fun”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great happy hour with 2 for 1 drinks and good food. Everyone was so friendly. The bartenders were telling must do stuff as it was our first trip to Daytona Beach. I dont do this very often but I bought a T shirt when we left.

Visited January 2013