“Amazing fish sandwich”

Ranked #28 of 426 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Serious food in a relaxed atmosphere! A local, family owned Daytona Beach tradition for over 50 years! Featuring live music and dancing every night of the week. Our menu ranges from the freshest seafood including our famous Mahi-Mahi, Crab Legs, Oysters and seared Ahi Tuna. We also have award wining Burgers, tender Steak, slow cooked Ribs and Wings tossed in our signature Rasta Sauce! Save room for homemade Key Lime Pie!
Reviewed March 23, 2016

We was seated in no time , since the downstairs was a full house we was seated up stairs on the deck . Our waiter was amazing very friendly and very bright. We ordered the fish sandwich with fries and when it came we was blown away at the size and taste of it!!! It was delicious !!!! I would recommend a thousand times over.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,693)

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I don't know what it is lately. I have been to these places in the past and they weren't as bad as they are now. The place smelled of propane. We ordered calamari and got like 8 rings for $8 and when asked the waitress, she was like that is what it is like here!!!

I have had positive experiences here in the past. Hopefully, this was just a bad night.

Reviewed March 22, 2016

My family and I have been eating at the Ocean Deck for over 20 years. We visit Daytona so that we can go there! We love it! The atmosphere is excellent, the view of the beach breath taking. The food is delicious. I had a rum cocktail out of a coconut this time, you try packing a coconut in your suitcase but I was determined to get it home to remind me of my happy time. I adore their chicken wings and blue cheese, oh, and the nachos! It was Spring Break so the place was full of young college students, they were very polite and friendly. My little grandson really 'got down' to the music he was quite a hit with the youngsters.
We loved our waiter, he was very attentive and very helpful. We can't wait to return next year!

Reviewed March 21, 2016

We were recommended to the Ocean Deck by our hotel staff. We gave it a chance and wound up eating here twice.

The menu has a great selection all at moderate prices. I ordered the Mahi Mahi sandwich and I have to say it was the absolute best Mahi Mahi I ever had.

The wait staff was very friendly and did a great job even with large crowds during Bike Week.

Next time we are in Daytona Beach we will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

My fiance is in love with the Ocean Deck. He is from Georgia, I am from Daytona and I have never known of any one to feel this strongly about a restaurant. We love excellent service and the Ocean Deck never let us down!