“Best Mahi-Mahi in Town”

Ranked #28 of 426 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Serious food in a relaxed atmosphere! A local, family owned Daytona Beach tradition for over 50 years! Featuring live music and dancing every night of the week. Our menu ranges from the freshest seafood including our famous Mahi-Mahi, Crab Legs, Oysters and seared Ahi Tuna. We also have award wining Burgers, tender Steak, slow cooked Ribs and Wings tossed in our signature Rasta Sauce! Save room for homemade Key Lime Pie!
Reviewed February 17, 2016

It's a treat for me whenever I get to go to the Ocean Deck. They have a Mahi Mahi sandwich that is awesome. Fresh, Juicy, great flavor. The staff is friendly and fast too!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,696)

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

We dropped by in the afternoon to grab the Gator Bites that a friend recommended. Had a few beers and continued with our stroll :)
Gator bites were tasty, sauce was excellent, and beers were cold!
Nice atmosphere, you should definitely drop by for a hang out.

Also, nice to point out, toilet was clean!

Reviewed February 15, 2016

Hard to find but worth it! We ordered drinks and dinner ... Full bar but nothing exceptional ... VERY accommodating when it comes to the menu! We ended up ordering peel n eat gulf shrimp - on ice - which was really not on the menu. We also ordered a grouper sandwich - grilled - which was also not on the menu. Both were excellent and fresh! So we enjoyed our drinks and food selections while looking out over the beach and ocean ... Lovely view! Small and intimate ... Cost effective ... If we lived here it would be our go to restaurant!

Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Went here to get a bite to eat earlier this evening. My husband and I both ordered drinks that were ok. Then we ordered food. I ordered the rasta chicken sandwich. Have you ever bitten into raw chicken? I have tonight. It was not pleasant. At all. I can't quit thinking about it. Our waitresses reaction/horror was hilarious, and she apologized but we never saw a manager and nothing was comped on our bill. We didn't make a big fuss and actually just laughed it off and I did not want to leave with a free night out but I feel like comping just my chicken sandwich would have been appropriate. My husbands steamed shrimp was good though. And my sandwich was eventually pretty tasty. The rasta sauce was very flavorful.

1  Thank bfglee
Reviewed February 15, 2016

Good dining experience, wonderful views. Full bar, steer clear of the rice, but most of the other dishes are good. Skip the frozen reheated desert. And please don't let people sit their babies in their carrier on the bar!