“FABULOUS”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Palm Coast, Florida
“FABULOUS”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Love the food, steaks are superb. Every dish is totally delicious. Service is flawless. Atmosphere is a step back in time....love that! It is our #1 favorite restaurant for special occasions and would love to go more often. (Dieting and limited income curtail that desire however.) You cannot go wrong here, you got to try it!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Laurie G

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Best Steak I ever had”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We arrived very early didnt know that reservation can be made, limited seating. Had dinner Sirloin for two with salad and baked potato, this was the largest steak I have ever seen. It was great and the chef actually cooked the steak on either side just the way each of us liked it, one side rare the other medium. Looks from the outside very deceiving, a must try in Daytona beach.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Tops for Steaks”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants. I had NY Strip and Wife had small Filet. Both done perfect to temperature and tasty. Service was as always very atttentive. We always look forward to having dinner here at least once when in the area.

1 Thank powchesco
Penn Yan, New York
“Great Dinner!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a great experience at Gene's Steakhouse. The service was very good. The server was knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. The food was delicious.

Ormond Beach, Florida
“under rated”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It has been twenty years since I visited Gene's. I cannot believe I did that. The other night I visited Gene's for our thlrty-third anniversary . The food was better than it was twenty years ago. I am now looking for any reason to go to Gene's.Trust me you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013