“Great Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chart House Restaurant

Chart House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Beach Street
Jackson, TN
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love the Chart House - our second time to eat there and everyone's food was great. We got there early enough to get the Early Bird specials, which is an entree plus salad bar (normally $8.25 add on) for only about $20. I had Romano Chicken, which is probably the best food I had the whole time I was in Daytona. My son and son in law each had the lava cake, which is $11 each, but unbelievable!! It's made with Godiva chocolate and definitely worth the money.
Also, the view of the marina is very nice during dinner!

Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Went there for boyfriends birthday my order was put in wrong my food was delayed 15 mins after other
Meal came out. Menu was printed with boyfriends birthday I told waiter I wanted to keep he said they would be given to us when we departed rolled up with ribbon I was home before I realized menu was not in take home bag disappointed with service unsure if I will go back very high priced for bad service I have been there numerous times he had never been very disappointed
Kim

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Dinner with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Dining on the water adds so much to the experience. Watching sailboats drift by, gentle waves stirring the water, shorebirds winging past while sipping cocktails on the veranda, at the lovely bar or at a table in the upper levels. The appetizer menu at happy hour is enough food if you are out with a group of girlfriends before a show. Dinners are excellent and should be enjoyed as slow food....enjoy the experience, sip the wine and go for one of their decadent desserts if you have room left after the meal. I have been many times often with girlfriends, sometimes with my husband and once with family and I will go back again. The service is excellent, the prices are normal for the type of restaurant and food. The atmosphere is first class upscale and the gardens are lovely surrounding the building.

Visited August 2012
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Been two times this week, my wife and I come to Daytona two or three times per year and we always dine here, as we are spoiled by our waiter, G.O. What a great guy and has taken very good care of us on each of our several visits ! Keep up the great Job G.O. Keep spoiling your guest ! Great food and the view is spectacular!

Jacksonville, Fl
“View was awesome! food was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

We sat outside on the water, at sunset and had awesome views and amazing pictures. It took a long time to get our food, and it was good. I will probably go back sometime.

• Visited January 2012