“average but we had fun :)”

Cruisin' Cafe Bar & Grill
Ranked #147 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ate here with 3 teens. The menu is huge. Lot's to choose from. The food was actually good, though they forgot part of our order and one of our kids waited a lot longer to eat than the rest of the family. The sweet potato fries were really good. The restaurant itself is full of nascar memoribilia and we sat in a racecar turned table for dinner which was neat but the place itself was kinda dirty and looked like it wasn't kept up well and when we went to pay they had mixed our food ticket with another tables food order and it took a very long time for them to separate the tickets so we could pay and leave.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We chose to eat dinner here on a recent family vacation because the outside of the restaurant looks very interesting. First off, it wasn't the cleanest place. Secondly, our waitress was unfriendly. Third, the food wasn't good. Fourth, we kept having a different waitress take our order, bring our drink, bring our food, etc. Fifth, when we got ready to pay we have the waitress out debit card and she took it. We saw here hand it off to yet another person who ran it and then let it lay on the front counter for a good 10 minutes where anyone could have taken it until my Mom went and retrieved it. They knew we were mad. Service was just sloppy. They have a lot of NASCAR memorabilia, but don't know how to run a restaurant.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place was nasty, I came in with my family and the highchair they brought my child was disgusting, I informed the wait staff and nothing was done about it, so I had to hold my child the whole time we ate...also the food was par, waitress was horrible, Have u ever had one snatch the tip off the table before your finished with your meal? I had to ask another waitress if she had left for the night, because ones she took her tip didnt see her anymore, and even tho the place and service sucked we tipped well. I will never go to this place again, its a tourist trap and they dont care if you come back. The thing about this is, they dont understand word of mouth spreads far.

1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This used to be great but has gone downhill lots of NASCAR stuff and you can sit in old race cars . It is worth checking out, the pizza and burgers are ok

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a burger, lack taste. Bun was cold, fries were cold. But...Jordon (waitress)was nice to look at :)

1  Thank RCCOV1979