“Great food, location .great prices”
Review of Sarge's Beach Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Sarge's Beach Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We took our 4 teenage girls and older kids to a greate restaurant on thej beach. We had a great time, great food and couldn''t have found a better place to eat. Wonderful time there.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Loved the prices and staff right on the beach! We had the nachos and they were very good. Bathrooms very clean.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My family and I ate here last night. My husband, daughter and I ordered the grouper Reuben and my other daughter ordered the fried shrimp. Our food was cooked to perfection. Our sandwiches were excellent, my daughter's fried shrimp was good too, that's until she found hair in her food. Our server was wonderful, she did not charge us for my daughter's entree. Even though this little incident happened, it does not take away from the freshness and the superb customer service we experienced last night. We ate outside and could feel the ocean air blowing on us. This is the perfect spot for a great meal, a night cap or just to have good food and chill!! I would recommend this place for everyone. My family and I will definitely be back!! Also, this place is very reasonable!!

2  Thank TonifromOhio
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Right at the side of a car access point and handy for beach goers or hotel patrons from next door. There is an outside deck if you're in your bathers. I had the best and most enormous bowl of nachos. And the coffee was good too.

1  Thank Liz S
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This is one of those hidden gems on a side street to the beach. The service is great and seriously speaking - the food is really good! Sit outside and people watch.