“Absolutly rude and disgusting!!!”

WingHouse of Daytona Speedway
Ranked #90 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2009

Went there once, all we ordered was chicken fingers and it took about 40 minutes for them to make them. the place wasnt event that busy. told us that we couldnt bring our own drinks in, they gave us other drinks, watered down fanta and sprite. the chicken was mostly bread, didnt come with fries or anything else. in the middle of our meal the rude watress told us if we could move to another table because the game was starting and they wanted to give our seat to these two guys. we had to move to a table near the bathroom. it smelt like fish and pee. we then went to the bathroom and they are the most disgusting bathrooms ever. they girls were pretty but fake. they were rude and had nothing better to do but talk.

Reviewed January 26, 2009

Went to Hooters in Ocala Saturday 1/24/09 and got reminded of my last trip to the one in Jacksonville a month ago, poor service, overpriced food and beer and started thinking how this was my LAST visit to a Hooters. We were visiting Daytona on Sun 1/25/09 and my wife say's let's go get some wings at the Winghouse. I was like great a copy of Hooters, wings sounded good, but here we go again.

What a surprise, this places make Hooters look like the amateur's in the business. The staff here makes any Hooter's staff I have seen ( that does say a lot, meaning from Fl to Vegas ) look like the runners up at the miss i wanna be a beer server contest.

Our beer was cold, the food was hot, and the staff was hotter. The wings were good, nice white meat no nasty black veins or the junk that is in all the wings I got from the competition, if you order original ( lightly battered ) they REALLY mean it the was very little difference between the battered and plain wings, but they were good

The ONLY drawback here is the patrons, granted this is a "sports bar" atmosphere in Daytona BUT it is also a family restaurant which some people forget. YES I ride also I am not some stuck up yuppie cager, but just because you ride does not put you above the law, - HANDICAPPED parking areas are meant for VEHICLES transporting someone that is disabled. The areas around these spaces is NOT for you to park your bike in - they ARE for access to the vehicle parked there - NOT YOUR BIKE because you are too lazy to walk another 20 feet and park with the other bikes there. Granted this is out in front of the building and the staff should bee attentive of what is going on out there also, this is NOT bike week and even then this is not allowed..

Just a reminder, I know you think your scoot is the best thing that ever rolled down the high way, BUT it ain't **** when a disabled VET is trying to get in his or her vehicle and they can't because your junk is in the way.

Doing things like this is what causes the business' lose business and gives the brotherhood a sorry rep for disrespect.
This is a nice place to eat NOW, but if the staff keeps condoning actions like this from it's patrons this will quickly become a real dive.

1  Thank Ezrider327
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2007

better than hooters cuter girls

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 9, 2007

The celery was unwashed - as in, it still had dirt on it. The blue cheese was watery. The oriental style wings made my wife ill, literally. I also felt not-so-good after having the fire wings, but did not actually get ill. The fries tasted like the frying oil has never been changed. It was expensive - 30 wings, blue cheese, celery and one small order of fries came to $38 (price excludes any drinks). The bartender seemed to be genuinely annoyed when I asked about the beer selection, which I found both discourteous and unhelpful. I rarely have this much bad to say about one place, but this was truly awful. The only positive aspect of my experience there was that I was greeted at the door promptly and courteously.

1  Thank JohnnyI
A TripAdvisor Member
Embry Riddle
Reviewed January 17, 2006

Outdoor bar and girls with less clothing make the Wing House a better choice over Hooters. And the wings are quite good.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member