“Did all the tallent move to the beach location?”

The WingHouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #107 of 388 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've hit this Winghouse every year for many years now. It use to be towards the top of the list but the last couple years it's fallen off and this year, well it required a review.

I wonder if the tallent has moved to the beach location. The service was poor, the wings were poor; small, overcooked, unevenly sauced. One of the party's order was completely wrong and no effort was made to resolve the issue. The place was not busy, there was no excuse for any of the issues and in the end with so many wing places to choose from there's no reason to go to a second rate joint.

If the group hits this location again next year, I'm headed to the waffle house next door. That's right.

Take special note, this is the location on Speedway blvd, very close to 95, not the beach location. As I've seen happen, some reviews might have the wrong locations.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The wing house is the same premise as a H**ters. The waitresses were nice and easy on the eyes as well. The wings were better than H**ters in my opinion, but unlike H**ters the girls didn't come and sit at your table and pretend like they like you so you order more to drink and eat and stay longer, which was ok with me. Let your food do the talking, and let your waitresses serve it up hot and fresh. Overall it was a very good place to eat and have a few adult beverages.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

They have always been the best around. We have tried most every restaurant in Daytona that serves wings and we keep coming back to the Winghouse as the very best. Their service is quick and polite. They always make you feel that you are the most important people there.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a recent trip to Daytona. I had the southwestern chicken salad which was good. My husband had the Philly cheese steak wrap which he said was good. The portions were a nice size. We got a small order of Buffalo wings which were ok at best. This was our first time eating at a Wing House and given the name, I guess we were expecting the wings to be really good since they claim they are award winning. They were really average at best. I've had much, much better wings at other places. They were greasy and the sauce had a weird sweetness to it I didn't like at all. If you are going to eat here I would skip the wings and go for something else on the menu.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance from my hotel,so I thought I would give it a try for dinner. I arrived during "happy hour" which was from four P.M to eight P.M, so when I arrived there, everyone was well into their happy hour. I found that the wings were overpriced, so I settled on a Winghouse salad. It was quite tasty,with lettuce, chopped tomatos,shredded cheese, bacon bits,and sliced cucumbers. By the time that my salad arrived, the decible level of noise had reached the point, where you could not hear yourself think! I saw that the waitress' costume left little to the imagination,which was probably the reason for the high prices for the wings. They were the "Hooter" type attire.If you want cheap beer, overpriced wings,and a chance to ogle the young waitresses,then this is the place for you. I believe that I willm pass on that, the next time.