“Awesome food and staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seabreeze Taphouse

Seabreeze Taphouse
Ranked #278 of 398 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Awesome food and staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Tasty fresh pub style food and great drink specials. Staff is fun and friendly. Also connected to a night club with live bands playing all the time!!

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
“No reason to return ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Over priced, below average food with slow service. Like one reviewer said they really need to step it up. Lot of burger joints in town. nothing original, they need to find an identity.

Galway
“A real surprise - Great food - Super Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

My family went for dinner here early one evening and we took an outside table. We expected it to be a burger joint attached to a bar - at it was - albeit an excellent one! Our server we extremely friendly and knowledgeable on beer selections. We ordered 3 burger meals and one of the kids also had chicken. The food was plentiful and the quality of the burgers was excellent - fresh, tender and tasty! Out kids entertained themselves with the giant jinga game out front. restrooms were spotless. We will return.

• Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Average food, average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

My family and I ate here tonight. I ordered the shrimp poboy which was cold, my daughter ordered the oyster poboy which was just o.k.. My other daughter ordered potatoe skins, just ok, my husband ordered peel and eat shrimp and chargrilled oysters, which were a little weird. The oysters came covered in some sauce with tomatoes and cheese? Weird combination with oysters. Anyway, service was really slow. It took about 30 minutes before we got our food and my sandwich was cold. It took another 15 minutes for this place to bring me another sandwich. Who serves cold fried shrimp to their customers? Anyway, when they finally brought it out 15 minutes later, it was just ok. The sandwich was dry. I had to request the poboy sauce because they forgot to put it on. The live music was good and that's about it! We won't be back! This place is for wasted people that want to just drink and listen to music. THIS IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY!!! As a matter of fact, the servers were dressed skimpy.

• Visited June 2014
Grant, mi
“walking around daytona, found this place great happy hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were walking around Daytona looking for some food and a happy hour. We came across this place. They had the best one! half off appitizers and drink specials! the food was great! my husband had some raw oysters, by far the best price on those (not happy hour price) I will definately go back.

• Visited March 2014