Bahama Breeze Island Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bahama Breeze Island Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 376 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We went in there and were very happy with everything. From the drink specials to the food everything was great. The inside looks great, looks like could be a new hang out for me and the wife

• Visited December 2013

Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Was our first time here since it opened and my niece suggested it when she visited.. Great environment, good music and happy hour prices are great and so is the food! Will be back for sure...

Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Dinner”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Love the layout of the resturant, had dinner on the patio. The service was great and the food was excellent.

Visited December 2013
new york
“Great experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I stopped for dinner while passing thru. Our meals were great and our server Justin made our experience awesome!

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Nice Place, Good Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had a nice meal, appetizer, dinner, a drink, and soda. But still walked out not so full, that was the only dissapointment. Normally with a meal like that (I usually over order so I will have leftovers for later), I need a box, but not this time Portions could have been a little bigger for the price. I also wish that when you order a dinner with rice, I had Shrimp Creole, they would offer you a spoon (and at other places to), it's not easy to chase rice around a bowl with a big fork and your knife. Maybe I'm to critical. All in all it was a good meal.

• Visited December 2013