“A bit of my own paradise!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages

Shoreline All Suites Inn & Cabana Colony Cottages
Ranked #37 of 104 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Orlando, Florida
“A bit of my own paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've spent three weekends at this property and have enjoyed each and every trip! I first found the Daytona Inn & Shores while in Daytona for work. After work I was able to soak in the sun, read a book on the beach and skip to my cottage. It was such a beautiful piece of paradise that I decided to bring MrShaw with me on a weekend get-away! We enjoyed the property and enjoyed waking up every morning to the beautiful ocean waves. I've lived in Florida my entire life and have never awaken to such breathtaking views! My husband and I took nice walks on the beach, ate at great local restaurants nearby and went boating for a day.

The property is well maintained, run by a very nice family. The rooms are cute and spacious, with a delightful blend of history and charm. Although I've never used it- there are kitchens in the rooms and I believe grills are available too!

This is the perfect place for a trip whether you're alone, with your significant other or with friends. When you stay at this inn, you feel like you're stepping into your own vacation home. I'm planning on telling all of my girlfriends and their families about this place!

Room Tip: The cottages right on the beach are phenomenal! Also, when driving down the strip the property is e...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shaw2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We made an unexpected stop in Daytona, and the staff were very helpful. The row where the cottages sat was very cute. Great access to the beach and wonderful little pool. The cottage was quaint, clean, and perfect for myself, husband and mother-in-law. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012
Decatur, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

First time staying there. The cottages were very nice. I felt like I had all the comforts of I home. I loved the privacy. Very nice pool and pool area. It was great that the beach was that close. The staff was very attentive. We got more than what we paid for. Very reasonable rates.Really enjoyed our time there. Will be back again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Teresa S
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My mother has been spending 4 - 5 weeks in Daytona Beach every fall for the past 20 years - the last 10 plus years, at The Shoreline. She is 86 years old, stays in an oceanfront two bedroom unit, and her son and daughters come spend time with her while she is there. My family spent many a summer in Daytona Beach growing up, and it holds many fond memories. I hadn't been to Daytona Beach in 30 years and when I went to spend time with my mother two years ago, I felt like I was going back in time. The Shoreline is the essense of "old Florida". I was fortunate to go back again this year to spend a few days and noticed a lot of changes! The new owners have been making improvements over the past 16 months since they have taken over ownership, and you can really see that they are passionate about making sure that all of their guests have an amazing "old Florida" experience. Don't expect a Ritz Carlton or a Marriott -- what you get at The Shoreline is an extremely clean unit with a beautifully kept pool, adirondack chairs outside of the units perfectly positioned to watch the waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Wake up in the early morning to watch sunrise over the Atlantic, and you will meet several other guests who are doing the same! My sister and I were staying with our mom and we met the most amazing and friendly people staying at the same hotel as our mom. We struck up a conversation with a wonderful woman from Ohio, talked about Cincinnati chili, and the next thing we knew, we had a bowl of chili at our front door! This is Daytona Beach. I would recommend the Shoreline to anyone looking for a relaxing Florida vacation, enjoying the slow pace that took you to Florida in the first place. Housekeeping every day, fresh towels, newspaper at your doorstep -- lasting friendships. We met a man from England who has been staying at The Shoreline for over 30 years. This speaks great volumes! I would recommend the Shoreline to families in the spring/summertime and to snowbirds in the Winter. You will be taken care of and will undoubtedly be returning year after year, just like our mom!

Room Tip: There are units that actually have working fireplaces. We didn't go into these units but they a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tnbeachbum29
Winter Haven, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is definetly my family's favorite place to stay in Daytona. Oceanfront cottages guarantee a great sunrise view over the beach. Owners are on site and are very friendly. I highly recommend this small taste of paradise!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Julio M
Houston,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely loved the Shoreline and Cabana cottages! We stayed in an oceanfront cottage that was very well maintained. Great views of the sunrise every morning. Comfortable bed too. Staff was accomodating and friendly. Our coffee pot was not working and they got us a replacement immediately.

The owners Nae and Guy make you feel welcomed and are always walking around talking to guests.

Already booked for next year!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Jim B
mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here the last week of June. Clean, friendly "old Florida" atmosphere. The complimentary newspaper delivered to your door is a nice touch. Great customer service. Only negatives - the front room of suite was a little too warm [air conditioner is in bedroom] and front room could use some more seating[re-arranging?]. Improvements are being made and so far look great. Would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple