“Worst food ever!”
Review of King's Pizza

King's Pizza
Ranked #265 of 398 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst food ever!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I called to order a turkey sub thinking I couldn't go wrong there. I also order mozzarella stick and cheese cake.

Turkey sub... Very little meat.. No chesse.. Light lettuce and an overload of mayo. How someone could mess up a sub I have no idea. It was also cold when I ordered a hot one. So I set that down and opened my mozzarella sticks

Mozzarella sticks... Cold the chesse wasn't even melted!! And they kinda of tasted like an egg roll.. Very weird so I set those down an decided just to eat my cheese cake..

Chesse cake want even the right texture and it was room temp. Honestly the worst cheese cake I've ever had.

The only thig that I enjoyed was my can of soda. Not only did they tell me 30 mins it took them over an hour!!! Save your money and order else where because you will be sure to be disappointed.

1 Thank MistyH89

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

No very good. Waste of money. The food was a little cold when we got it and the price was a little too high for the quality of pizza.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank gsbprod
Temple Hills, Maryland
“Sub or Bread?”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Subs came almost an hour and a half later from initial phone call. They said 40 minutes yeah okay. The subs were still luke warm thank god we had microwave in rooms. They weren't very meaty at all.. More bread and very little meat. Wasn't happy but it was close to 11pm and that had to do until morning.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Neanfitforlife
Louisville, Ky
“Late night order”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Brought our food right to our room at The Plaza Resort and Spa, We had pizza, baked manicotti, and hot wings. Not terrible but not great either average at best.

Visited August 2012
Dunnellon, Florida
“Ok”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

It was fine. It was delivered and still warm. Would probably try another item on the menu if we go back another time.

Visited July 2012