“First time in a Hooter's - Not Rushing Back for sure!!”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #76 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Have never been to a Hooter's, so reluctantly went with a friend, who raved about their wings and food..

The place is of course, what I expected, a bit run down sports and women gawking environment, with very uncomfortable tables with wood benches and no backs (where we were seated).

Well, not much into eating chicken wings, one of the worst fat and cholesterol laden foods around, and used to be in my early days, the most hated piece of chicken around, so times have changed.. So decided to order the Steam Shrimp as well as a salad and asked if I could get them with no seasoning and got an odd look from the waitress.. Then said, I would like them served cold please and she barked back at me, they are cooked and served warm.. Nicely smiled at her and said, then please ask the chef to put them over ice on a plate - now how hard is that to accomplish..

Food came, and yes, got the shrimp served over ice after all, but have to say, nothing special, shrimp were just OK, kinda like Casino Buffet lower quality, but my friend devoured their wings and I of course just smiled watching all the mess on his face and hands.

So had my first outing at a Hooters and see nothing that would make me want to return and demeaning women by ogling them in their skimpy outfits is sooo low class anyway.. .

Reviewed June 22, 2013

It has been a while since I've eaten at a Hooters, but it clearly is not as good as it once was. They've changed the breading on the chicken, which really was not for the better. Our waitress was very nice and was quick with the refills! The only complaint on the service was it took forever to get the check. The atmosphere was good, they had plenty of tv's showing numerous soccer games!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We are addicted to the hooters 911 wings, so we actively seek out a Hooters restaurant when we visit the States. Well this restaurant has served us the worst wings of all the Hooters we have tried. Rubbery, dry, and tasteless. Our waitress was not attentive, and service was slow. We were unable to let her know that we were not happy. Would not recommend.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was lunch time on Sunday and not long after opening that we had lunch here. Had oysters on the half shell & the 20 wings. Half spicy garlic & half Daytona beach. The food was good but I thought it was quite crazy that you are charged an extra .10 for each wing if you order in sets of 10-something ridiculous like that. Just another way to separate you from your cash. But with that said the location is nice and the breeze was really good considering its not right on the beach but does sit directly across the street from the Daytona speedway.
Visited:4/28

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Busy saturday night in Daytona, they got my family and me in right away after we'd been driving for about an hour around town trying to find someplace without a wait where we could watch final 4 NCAA game. They put us right in front of the game, brought my kids balloons, and got us a few drinks and some food very quickly.