“best wait staff ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

All the ladies we super friendly. They made out lunch so much better. We were traveling from Wisconsin and the menu is much the same but the sea food options are much cheaper and better tasting.

They are moving to a new location across the street which is sad because the current buidling is adorable.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Being Italian we don't usually frequent Olive Garden, however being on vaca in Daytona and with hubby wanting soup and salad, why not!

Let me say, we had the best waitress from personality to service. My daughters kids meal was more then enough at a decent price! Hubby ordered soup and salad and we shared a meal, which came equally split in 2 sep dishes. When the bill came we expected a plate charge, didn't happen. Not only did she not charge a plate charge but she didn't charge us sep for his soup and salad.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I were seated promptly at our table and our drink and food orders were taken quickly and pleasantly. The Chicken Gnocchi Soup, a signature Olive Garden soup, came out with neither chicken nor gnocchi. Our Steak Gorgonzola Pasta dishes came out extremely undercooked. While the wait staff and the management was apologetic, they never really went out of their way to "make it better".

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was the Olive Garden on Speedway rather than A1A. The food and service was good. I have eaten here before and this is one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

What a let down! This Olive Garden should be ashamed that the food was so bad. Our daughter ordered a kid's Mac and cheese. First of all, the bowl was large and there was about 2 spoonfuls of Mac and cheese in the bowl. My husband and I ordered fish, which came with angel hair pasta and veggies. The pasta was drowning in butter and covered in garlic. I am a big fan of butter and garlic sauce, but this was just pasta in butter soup. The veggies and fish were very cold.we picked at the fish but could not eat it. The good news was our sons ordered mozzarella sticks and they enjoyed them. The mozzarella sticks were the only hot food served. At least 2 out of 5 of us were able to eat before we got back on the road.