“On Saturday Jan18/2014 the portions were small”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #64 of 376 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Hemmingford, Canada
“On Saturday Jan18/2014 the portions were small”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We went to Carrabba's Italian grill on International Speedway, we have been here many times last year & it was 1 of our favorite restaurants but Saturday we were 4 people and there are no complaints about service or Taste of food everyone enjoyed it but the problem is and everyone at the table thought we had ordered KIDS PORTIONS. I ordered Veal Marsala with Angel Hair pasta, I got 3 tiny pieces of veal maybe 2-3 oz total and to add to the insult the amount of Pasta would not make half a saucer full and the price was $18.00. I don't mind paying for a good meal but I expect a least a decent portion. There are many good restaurants around the area I don't have to return there.

• Visited January 2014

Ormond Beach, Florida
“Gotta go”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. Great food excellent wait staff. I go her all the time if you sit at the bar ask for Brandon. If you decide to sit in the restaurant ask for Newman. If u have a chance to sit up by the kitchen try to sit on the side that Darrel the cook is working he puts on a wonderful show. These three keep this place afloat and will guarantee you enjoy you time there. Oh yea and the food is amazing authentic Italian food from a chain restaurant. Something you can't find anywhere else

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Out of this world!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Service was great waitress always on time pleasant and mindful. The food was simply amazing, I don't always finish my food when I go to restaurants, but I was able to finish The appetizer, soup and whole dinner because not only was it just that good the portions were on point and everything is made from top notch ingredients and from scratch that day. I've never had such great Italian in my life five stars! I didn't even feel like I was at a chain restaurant you can't beat the price for the quality!

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Generous portions, good taste good management . I was a little disappointed with the service. Too familiar . Got the check. On it written best wishes, thank you soo much , heart with an arrow drawn on it. A bit childish . Rebecca or Bekky to us.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank GezenBey
Port Orange
“First Time Here”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Our waitress was very attentive, maybe a little too much at times. Better than being ignored I guess. Prices on the menu are confusing. I had shrimp, noodles, white sauce with shallots & garlic that was very good. The bread with dipping Pesto oil would have been better with a more rustic loaf of bread. My friend hates garlic so I had that to myself & poured the rest on my shrimp. They also made her dish without garlic. Everything is made to order right there where you can watch. I did,'t dare watch cause I make better Shrimp Alfredo so suggestions to a Chain restaurant would be useless. Waitress was 'on the ball'.

• Visited December 2013