“Honest great service, and good food.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #61 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 13, 2013

First time for us at this Grill. Our server was right there and we had excellent service through out our meal. The bread was warm soft and flavorful. The entree we chose was hot fresh and delicious. We will be back. Everyone was inviting, the food great. The restroom looked like it could use a touch up, but not a disaster.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

we arrived at Carrabbas with high expectations. This being my first visit. The waitress I wish I could of known her name as she never gave it but nice at the beginning. We placed our appetizer order and my husbands appetizer which had to be cooked arrived first (?) and yet after 10-15 min mine had not arrived but the soup did and still no appetizer, I questioned the waitress and she said she would check, she should of checked when she brought just one out and mine was only tomatoes and fresh mozzozerella which doesnt have to be cooked only sliced. Finally one of the managers came over and said that the kitchen tend not to pay a lot of attention to what they should be doing and that my appetizer should be out. I did not want balsemic vinegar on my appetizer and that I wanted in replacement blue cheese dressing and the "waitress" noted . When appetizer did finally arrived and they placed the cup with the blue cheese dressing on the side down I really didnt look good at it. the place is on the dark side.
i went to use the blue cheese to pour on my fresh mozzerella and it came out in a big hunk of blue cheese! I finally after nearly finishing my appetizer that we could get the waitress over cause she seemed to disappear a lot. I ask her just what this blue cheese might be. She looked at it and said its a hunk of blue cheese, I asked how I was suppose to spread it over my appetizer and she looked me straight in the face and said oh we dont have blue cheese dressing! I said then why didnt you tell me that in the first place, I told her to please go away cause I was tired of her incompetence and to bring the manager over cause I was done with this meal which we sent back and we wanted out of there! Finally after waiting for the resturant manager we got up and went to the front and requested where he was. the waitress was rude, rotton mouthed and continuned to argue with me telling me I was a child and should basically accept what was on my plate! She is fortunate I didnt slam the blue cheese on her forehead. The manager finally came over and I told him he had a really bad apple in the bunch and that we were not going to touch another drop of food in this resturant. He asked if there was anything he could do to make up for such bad service. I said yes, you should fire her and that I will never come back and he said if I fired her would you come back? I said yes but not tonight! I will never go to this Carrubba's ever again. Terrible waitress, should try to go work at Walmart! You dont argue with customer, you say your sorry and go get the manager but she choose to argue and they lost two very good customers forever. We went down the street to LongHorns and got treated wonderful, waitress was wonderful, food was perfect.

1  Thank keoke1946
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Upon my arrival to Carrabbas on South Blvd in Charlotte, I attempted to open the door to the Take Out door and the waiter held the handle to prevent me from opening and pointed to the front door. I had just finished working a 12 hour day and was exhausted. I walked to the front & told them i had a to go order and was asked did I pass by the Carry Out door and I explained that I had but a waiter refrained me from entering and pointed for me to come up front. The manager came out to apologize but it was just rude. I ordered the new cedar planked fire salmon w/ crabmeat on top and it was delicious but the way I was treated still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you visit one Carrabba's you have visited them all because they follow the same success system. From the moment you walk into the restaurant you will feel at home. The only variable is the service and Daytona has great service. You come to Carrabba's to dine, not just eat. The food is cooked just right and served hot. The service is attentive without being overly so. You are not rushed and aside from being a little noisy at times, it is a fine place to dine. Hint: order slowly and make sure the wait staff hears what and how you want your food. Many issues stem from people talkig over one another at the table and the result may be disappointing.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I frequently visit the Daytona area and one of my MUST stops is to eat at Carrabba's. Their food is ALWAYS consistent in flavor and outstanding. Whether I get the pork chops marsala or simply spaghetti and sausage with red sauce, our meals have been delicious. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of their menu. Our waiter was on top of his game constantly checking in on us to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. Another great aspect is I love that fact that they have a happy hour. Will be back during my next trip to Florida.