“good pizzA”
Review of My Pi Pizza

My Pi Pizza
Ranked #30 of 381 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: My Pi Custom Pizza & Craft Beer is located adjacent to Paragon Ocean Walk on the 3rd floor of the Ocean Walk Shoppes. With seating for approximately 100 guests, the wallet-friendly restaurant appeals to a diverse clientele, including families, students, and young professionals. The restaurant features a hip interior design that incorporates woods and metals to deliver a modern, industrial look, while outdoor seating overlooks the Atlantic Ocean providing the perfect backdrop for date night. Similar to quick-serve restaurants like Chipolte, the concept of My Pi focuses on delicious, custom pizza offerings with a made-to-order menu, and dough that is baked from scratch using high-quality ingredients. At My Pi, customers move along a service line and select from a number of sauces, cheeses, and freshly chopped toppings to customize their pizzas. Two salads, a Caesar and Spinach, are also offered and can be customized per a customer's tastes and desires. My Pi also features a rotation of craft draft beers and seasonal bottled offerings. The draft beers are rotated on a monthly basis to provide incredible options to patrons, and the restaurant offers some of the most unique and complex beers from local, domestic, and imported brewers. Visit our web site for a complete menu. Stop by My Pi on your next visit to Paragon Ocean Walk and get a delicious custom pizza to enjoy during your movie!
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Awesome location.. kind of speedy. My garlic knots weren't cooked long enough. Limited beer choices.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and I needed for a place to eat while visiting Ocean Walk on Daytona Beach last Friday afternoon. We weren't very hungry, and just wanted enough for lunch. We decided to try MY Pi Pizza. Before we went in I read a review. The grade was a one. Part of it stated the pizza was burnt. We decided to give it a try anyway. We are glad we did. Our customized 9-10" pizzas were delivered to us piping hot and both delicious. Later that evening we discovered a tourist coupon given to us earlier in the day, offered a buy one get one movie ticket free from MY Pi Pizza. We were disappointed to read the fine print that the coupon must be presented at the time of purchasing. We decided to return to the restaurant with our receipt and ask the manger if he would accept it. "No problem". We thanked him and I said I would be reviewing the restaurant. He appreciated that because he received a bad review with regard to a Pizza being burnt. He said that would be an impossibility as the pizza runs through a timed procedure and all orders would have been burnt if that were the case. I think that particular reviewer, Adrian C. got up on the wrong side of the bed. For a quick and relatively inexpensive place to eat, My Pi Pizza receives a solid 5. I hold no punches back on my reviews. If an establishment deserves a 5, it receives one. If it deserves a 1, it will receive that as well. Speaking of punches the movie we saw Grudge Match, was pretty good.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My Pi is a nice concept for making individual custom pizza in a few minutes, a la the concept at Chipotle and other customized menu fast food concept....but thier pizza becomes soggy and tastes worse than dominoes...SWITCH TO CRISPY flat bread or cook it longer...I wont be back

Reviewed November 21, 2013

While it wasn't what I expected, it's still a great place to hang out with friends and enjoy some good pizza. Unique selections make the place all that much better. My personal favorite is the carbonara pizza. All of my favorite things on a pie, can't go wrong there!

Don't order the garlic knots or cinnamon rolls though, they're pretty gross.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Went to Pi's at ocean walk shoppes in Daytona Beach for lunch. Nothing fancy or over the top here. Just a great pizza made the way you like it. You order, fast food style, while standing at the counter. They have only one size crust (9 inch) and you are in control of everything that goes on/in your pizza, starting with the crust. All toppings are listed individually and you say what you would like. They will build it while you are standing there ordering. You can watch them make it and put it in the oven. Once cooked you are called to pick-up your completed order. The pizza: Excellent. It is unique and fun. The kids will really enjoy watching it come together and then their finished product.
Great idea, great food, and a fun place to eat.